Wartburg vs Alcoa

philip2003

Alcoa should just stay where they are. Let's not make this years team into more than they really are.

It is crazy when people get on here and say a team should move up because they happen to be on a good run for a year or two.

Whats a matter FBE........Alcoa stealing some of the "limelight" away from Maryville?

"Let's not make this years team into more than they really are." ?????

Uh try this..........................take Maryville's total enrollment, percent male to female, etc. Then randomly select 395 students, removing over 1000 students from the total enrollment. You would loose WELL over 1/2 the football team!

Now you want to play Alcoa?!

If you can not see this is a very very special team, based on the schools enrollment, then there is nothing emeritus about your knowledge of football.

-BlountCountySportsFan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats a matter FBE........Alcoa stealing some of the "limelight" away from Maryville?

"Let's not make this years team into more than they really are." ?????

Uh try this..........................take Maryville's total enrollment, percent male to female, etc. Then randomly select 395 students, removing over 1000 students from the total enrollment. You would loose WELL over 1/2 the football team!

Now you want to play Alcoa?!

If you can not see this is a very very special team, based on the schools enrollment, then there is nothing emeritus about your knowledge of football.

-BlountCountySportsFan

You should really change your name to Alcoahomer, because bcsportsfan would imply you actually like Maryville too . in case you forgot , Maryville totally dominated Alcoa . Maryville fans should be confident , i think your the one who seems to be worried about the limelight being stolen , because no matter what Alcoa does from here on in , Maryville kicked your butt !! haha , live with it .

Hey sports fan, I took the number of days in 2 years and subtracted the number of yards Maryville gained against Alcoa the last 4 years. Then I added the number of times we have beat Alcoa in the last 4 years and and multipled that by the number of state titles we have.

After all the numbers came in, we still beat your butt, and we probally will next year to. I hope Alcoa wins a state title this year and I will probally be there to cheer them on but Alcoa will ALWAYS BE THE SECOND BEST TEAM IN BLOUNT COUNTY IN 2005

Hey sports fan, I took the number of days in 2 years and subtracted the number of yards Maryville gained against Alcoa the last 4 years. Then I added the number of times we have beat Alcoa in the last 4 years and and multipled that by the number of state titles we have.

After all the numbers came in, we still beat your butt, and we probally will next year to. I hope Alcoa wins a state title this year and I will probally be there to cheer them on but Alcoa will ALWAYS BE THE SECOND BEST TEAM IN BLOUNT COUNTY IN 2005

Maybe third this year. I'm not so sure they could beat William Blount. Unforunately we will never know after WB backed out in a cowardly fashion.

Wartburg held Catholic under 50 last night so I do not see 100 maybe 70.

The only team that held Catholic under 50 on friday was Catholic. And Wartburg should have never scored (once was against the freshmen team from what i was told). Catholic is one of the best teams around and Alcoa is right there with 'em. Alcoa should be able to [pull their starters at half time (like Catholic did). Catholic's QB had an amazing game with 200+ yards passing. He also ran around them, as did all three of Catholic's backs (all 3 scored on runs). Look for D. Lindsey to take it to the house early and often and for B. Warren to catch a FEW td's. Alcoa's QB will have an okay night...he's not as versatile as catholic's but he has many playmakers to boost the stats.

WB-7

Alcoa-56

Go Bobcats!

You should really change your name to Alcoahomer, because bcsportsfan would imply you actually like Maryville too . in case you forgot , Maryville totally dominated Alcoa . Maryville fans should be confident , i think your the one who seems to be worried about the limelight being stolen , because no matter what Alcoa does from here on in , Maryville kicked your butt !! haha , live with it .

I currently live in Maryville, and support Maryville Rebels. I've also lived in Alcoa, currently own bussiness in both Maryville and Alcoa. My post to FBE was directed mainly to his POOR sportsmanship in the Maryville win over WB.

I post as BlountCountySportsFan because I DO support the local kids in the community. Something SOME Maryville fans can not do. Get some class!

Pepvol, Maryville did not kick my butt? And neither can you! PEP!

-BlountCountySportsFan

I currently live in Maryville, and support Maryville Rebels. I've also lived in Alcoa, currently own bussiness in both Maryville and Alcoa. My post to FBE was directed mainly to his POOR sportsmanship in the Maryville win over WB.

I post as BlountCountySportsFan because I DO support the local kids in the community. Something SOME Maryville fans can not do. Get some class!

Pepvol, Maryville did not kick my butt? And neither can you! PEP!

-BlountCountySportsFan

say what you want , your an Alcoa homer through and through . who made you the class police .. i haven't seen much class from your posts . you decided to attack a Maryville fan who has a right to his opinion that Alcoa is not the greatest team on earth . I , like most Maryville fans pull for Alcoa and the other county teams whenever they're not playing Maryville .

" Maryville did not kick my butt? And neither can you! PEP!" ..... ya buddy , your all class !! haha .

<_<

Edited by pepvol