AE @ LA

YouWantToBeLikeME

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AE will go man and out 8 or 9 in the box to stop LA. LA will try to contain AE's speed. Which team makes the best adjustments to to other team's D will win. It should be a great game. I hope LA is ready for the speed. AE better be ready for the pounding ground game.

LA is much quicker than you would think. This should be a very good game.

12 hrs. till kick-off and it will be one of the biggest games for the Wildcats this year. First of all LA needs to make a statement in the region that they do belong and can play and win against one of the best teams in the state. Personally I know that you can beat Austin East if everyone is the on the same page. And most of all that you get out there tonight and have fun. Get after people and prove to AE that LA is for real.

i hope LA wins becase AE is being very ,how can i put this, overconfdent

LA 17

AE 10

What? I think that could be said about LA. If you notice there's only be 2 or maybe 3 AE posters on this thread. Everyone else is from LA and they're picking LA. So being overconfident should only be directed to LA and their fans.

What? I think that could be said about LA. If you notice there's only be 2 or maybe 3 AE posters on this thread. Everyone else is from LA and they're picking LA. So being overconfident should only be directed to LA and their fans.

I'm a LA fan and I'm not the least bit over confident. I am however over optimistic that the Cats can win against one of the best programs in the state. But it will take their best effort this year. My biggest concern is not the speed that AE has but that the Cats don't let AE intimidate them. Another factor is how long can AE withstand the pounding and smashmouth style that LA plays. This will be in the Cats favor late in the game when the game is on the line. I think AE better get their's early b/c pounding will only get worse later in the game. And from what I gather from coaches and players from East TN is that AE is a very undisiplined team. Much like Fulton they win on the talent they have and are very undisiplined when the game is close and hardnosed. But we will see tonight want we. I expect a huge crowd at the game and the weather will be perfect. Have a safe trip AE team and fans.

From what I heard about the AE and Catholic game AE had the ball in the redzone and past the 50 plenty of times but couldn't capitalize on it. Turnovers, mistakes, and sloppy play also cost AE the game, but I don't think they will make such mistakes again...AE ahead in this one 28-17

And that was how many weeks ago? Also, how many times was Catholic in the Red Zone and didn't score? See whoever you heard that from should've said the same thing about Catholic. Catholic only scored 1 offensive TD on AE. The rest came off of 2 interceptions. But go ahead and listen to the Cat people I'm sure AE will show yall how they really DO it BIG tonight!!!