Knox Catholic fans

KevB1990

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets Look at the Catholic Schedule....shall we?

Smith County (3A) W 45-12

Sequoya (3A) W 54-7

AUSTIN EAST (3A) W 21-0

LIVINSTON ACADEMY (3A) W 24-21

Wartburg (2A) W 49-14

GOOD CALL PAL!

Smith County is in 2a

I just voted in the AP Poll and once again, Catholic is listed among the Divison II schools instead of in Class 3A...

I figured that was the case. I made reference that in the AP poll thread. The AP poll is a joke.

[quote name='Rebel Nation' date='Sep 25 20

Catholic rules 3A...get used to it. :rolleyes:

Now come on man, I wouldn't go that far with it. Yes, they're ontop of the region as of now but there's still a lot of football left. Also, Catholic has to realize that they must defeat 2 of these teams 2's in order to advance in the Playoffs and that's going to be hard!!! (Hint Hint AE) Remember Catholic only scored 1 TD on offense against the ROADRUNNERS.

I gave Catholic a write-in vote for first place, using the comments section to do so. Also e-mailed the person over that explaining that and got a reply saying that would be fine.

I can't understand how they can't fix something that seems so simple. If they don't care enough to get it right, I may just wait and vote when they decide to.

How come Knoxville Catholic is listed in the 3A AP poll as having 12 points or more at the end of the list?

I gave Catholic a write-in vote for first place, using the comments section to do so. Also e-mailed the person over that explaining that and got a reply saying that would be fine.

I can't understand how they can't fix something that seems so simple. If they don't care enough to get it right, I may just wait and vote when they decide to.

Now the only problem with that Tank is we have to vote for the 5A and 4A schools first so we just can't quit once we get to 3A...unless we don't vote at all.

I know, got to do it all .. to count for any. It gets frustrating that something that seems so easy to fix, hasn't been fixed. It's not like voters don't get nailed enough for credibility, but to not be able to vote on deserving teams ... makes it even worse.

I did as last week, put a squash team in the first slot, and sent really big notes as to my intention of Catholic as the No. 1 team. Also sent another e-mail, in hopes of them being able to get it right.

Maybe by week ten, they will have things worked out. :thumb:

Now the only problem with that Tank is we have to vote for the 5A and 4A schools first so we just can't quit once we get to 3A...unless we don't vote at all.