Grace Academy @ South Pittsburg

PiRaTe._.MiKe

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it will not be pretty, but I don't see to many teams having a shot at SP until they are deep in the playoffs. I do think it is possible that they could suffer a loss in the regular season, but I don't know who or if anyone will step up and do it.

With #2 Matthews and #24 Robinson in the backfield together nobody can stop them.

48-14 South pitts wins. Grace didnt really do that bad. They couldnt stop Antonio Robinson from going over the top. ( I think he had 4 td receptions all over 30 yards.) The grace DBs were to short. But grace did move the ball some and got some stops on D. But South Pitt has a very solid team i didnt think they would be as fast are they were. But no need for Grace to hang their heads there were plently of good things come out of this game.

Seems to me that even the Grace peolpe admit that this one is over before it starts. That seems kinda odd to me, wish you guys would just admit defeat when you play Temple in basketball...

Every basketball game Temple and Grace play is close. Ask players from either school. I'm sure they know every game could go either way.

48-14 South pitts wins. Grace didnt really do that bad. They couldnt stop Antonio Robinson from going over the top. ( I think he had 4 td receptions all over 30 yards.) The grace DBs were to short. But grace did move the ball some and got some stops on D. But South Pitt has a very solid team i didnt think they would be as fast are they were. But no need for Grace to hang their heads there were plently of good things come out of this game.

To all those Smithson/Skogen criers......... Could you imagine if C. Robinson got to throw the ball 39 times a game....... With 2/3 of those going to Antonio Robinson?????????

Tonights Stats: C. Robinson=passing - 5 for 8 for about 150 - 170 yds, 4TDs,0 Int

A. Robinson=receiving - thrown to ONLY 5 Times, 4 catches

135 yards & 4 TDs

Only 8 passes thrown.....8

Compared to 38 (Temple's normal attempts)

South Pitt could have scored 80 in this one!