Grace Academy @ South Pittsburg

PiRaTe._.MiKe

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I haven't seen Grace play. I'm simply looking at scores/results. Your very impressive wins have come against very unimpressive opponents. OK. You've proved that you can dominate David Brainerd. Big deal!

South Pittsburg is on a whole different level than any team that you have faced. You think Whitwell put up numbers on you, look out! South Pitt will score as quickly, as often, and as much as Vic will let them. This game will be over with by the end of the first quarter.

I'm glad that you are enthuisiastic about a start-up program, and there is absolutely no reason to believe that somewhere down the road, you may have a good team. Don't let big wins over easy competition give you a false sense of greatness. You aren't ready to play with the big dogs, yet.

You have totally misunderstood what was being said. All I was saying is that Grace is better than what was being said abou them. The comment was made that everyone including the cheerleaders could beat Grace. I realize how good South Pitt is, but I don't think the 2nd and 3rd string can roll over Grace like it was posted.

As far as the schedule, I never got here and said anything about the teams Grace beat. You are right about what you said and there is no chance that Grace has a false sense of Greatness. I have said before on Coach T that South Pitt, Whitwell, Lookout Valley and Copper Basin are the teams to beat because of their varsity experience. I will say that with the Whitwell game they were the better team, but up until right before halftime is was a very even game. Whitwell did a great job of making Grace pay for all their mistakes and turnovers. They simply outplayed Grace the 2nd half. I know they are expecting even more from South Pitt, but they will play hard and try to win. The odds are against them winning, but stranger things have happened in football so you can always hope.

Good luck to both teams.