Grace Academy @ South Pittsburg

PiRaTe._.MiKe

AC if you don't have a shot then why bother playing. Maybe that is the problem you get on here and tell everyone including your teammates they don't have a chance. If you feel that way keep it to yourself and quit putting doubts in their heads.

hey man...i really dont know who you are...so i dont know if you know me or not. but when i post on this message board, i post facts. im sorry, but im just being realistic. also, if you know me then you would also know that even IF i dont think we can win then that doesnt mean that i will be giving any less during practice in the week or any less during the game.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if Grace comes out and executes like they are capable of doing its not gonna be ugly.And as to last years game.......it was the first year for everybody from Grace and from what I have observed from other teams your biggest improvement comes from year 1 to year 2.I look for Grace to come out and at least compete.As for the score..........depends on which teams show up.

I think if Grace comes out and executes like they are capable of doing its not gonna be ugly.And as to last years game.......it was the first year for everybody from Grace and from what I have observed from other teams your biggest improvement comes from year 1 to year 2.I look for Grace to come out and at least compete.As for the score..........depends on which teams show up.

hey man...i really dont know who you are...so i dont know if you know me or not. but when i post on this message board, i post facts. im sorry, but im just being realistic. also, if you know me then you would also know that even IF i dont think we can win then that doesnt mean that i will be giving any less during practice in the week or any less during the game.

Facts? Cool I didn't know you can see the future. I guess you really mean that you assume you have no chance. Maybe you don't have a chance, but that is sad you decide before the game is played who is going to win the game. I guess Grace must be really bad for you to know they are getting killed this week.

Note to South Pitt: Grace is an Easy win, there own players think so!

Facts? Cool I didn't know you can see the future. I guess you really mean that you assume you have no chance. Maybe you don't have a chance, but that is sad you decide before the game is played who is going to win the game. I guess Grace must be really bad for you to know they are getting killed this week.

Note to South Pitt: Grace is an Easy win, there own players think so!

ok....so if i feel like posting my oppinion then im supposed to get on here and act like we are going to win. and if you look back i didnt say we couldnt win, i said we didnt have a great chance. we will show up ready to play the best we can on friday night. myself and the whole grace team have by no means given up. i am just one person saying that the chances are in favor of South Pitt. They are #2 in the state in the AP Pole...so they must be pretty good.

and football time...do i know you? you obviously know who i am, so if you feel like it then send me a private message or give me initials or a hint or something

South Pittsburg plays the second string, third string, water boys, cheerleaders, band members, and student section and still win this one by 50.

Grace finds out just what it means to play top competition. Sorry Grace, better stick to hoops. <_<

Have you even seen Grace play? My guess is you saw the Whitwell score and assume they are push overs. I am not saying they will win, but you will be dissappointed if you put in your second and third string. For a second year team they have already over achevied anybody expectations.

Good luck to both teams and I am glad South Pitt is getting some respect for this region.