Bradley Central vs. Ooltewah

jimmydean2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its safe to say Bradley will lose big against Ooltewah ,There will be no surprise here .Ooltewah isn't the same team they were in 2003 ,Trust me I wouldn't be surprised if its as bad as the oak ridge / bradley game of 2004. And I believe that because of one man and that Caldwell .He is a amazing Player .Mabye not a team player but a great player because he can single handedly beat a team and that amazing.

Two years ago, nobody gave Bradley a chance in the homecoming game, and Bradley beat Ooltewah on a field goal. It was a huge upset. It can happen. Bradley is improving each and every game. Ooltewah has one of the best coaches in the area, but so does Bradley.

Ooltewah wasn't exactly a good team in 2003. Ooltewah actually has experience and a solid team now. Not making a prediction or anything because I don't think it's right to make a prediction in a game you're playing in... but I am just saying you can't compare this year to 2003.

A leader needs to emerge for the Owls when the times get tough. Like with injuries or even in a close game someone needs to rise to the occasion and take charge. The Owls are going down the final stretch now and have a huge gut check in front of them. What team will show up? only the Owls know this and for the rest of us to find out. Toughness is in question on some players thus far and as a team the leaders need to stand up and correct the issue so everyone is on the same page. I know and everyone else knows the Owls potential but potential isnt squat without heart. Destiny is in your hands neither mine nor the fans its yours period. Just dont waist your God given talent on a half tail performance and go out there and prove your the best on the field, and pin your ears back and leave nothing behind thats your business so shut up and hit someone.

Two years ago, nobody gave Bradley a chance in the homecoming game, and Bradley beat Ooltewah on a field goal. It was a huge upset. It can happen. Bradley is improving each and every game. Ooltewah has one of the best coaches in the area, but so does Bradley.

2 years ago these 2 teams were totally different teams...ooltewah's team that year was possibly worse than this years bradley team..ooltewah is not that same team

Its safe to say Bradley will lose big against Ooltewah ,There will be no surprise here .Ooltewah isn't the same team they were in 2003 ,Trust me I wouldn't be surprised if its as bad as the oak ridge / bradley game of 2004. And I believe that because of one man and that Caldwell .He is a amazing Player .Mabye not a team player but a great player because he can single handedly beat a team and that amazing.

Lol this comeing from a central fan ::cough cough:: 58-0 Ooletwah

anyways Bradley is better and Ooletwah has the best team they ever have had. i say the score will be 35- 14 owls. oh and this years Bradley team is a He!! of alot better than that 2003 Ooletwah team. ( by the way owl fans i ciant wait for the new collegdale High or whatever they are calling it LoL)

I'm going out on a limb here and say that the team who wins will win because of the direct result of out scoring the other team, now with that being said I will make my prediction sometime after the game has ended. How the winning team out scores the other team (also known as the losing team) will also be known after the game.