What Team Did You Play For?

Thesportsreporters

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson County 96-00.... RB-DB-KR.. Best game-97 playoffs against Cleveland, nations longest winning streak of 54 games broken by our 35-7 butt kickin... Choked against a decent at most Halls team twice.. Followed by another great game at Cleveland in the playoffs the following year, we lost, but a peice of all of us was left in cleveland that night, they were just the better team that night, played our butts off..

Walk on Auburn Univ. '01-'05 Undefeated 13-0 in '05 with a SECC and Sugar Bowl.. Scrub team all american ;O)... I must say it was a pleasure to be flattened daily by such players as Ronnie Brown, Caddy, Karlos Dansby.... The list goes on..

Bloods always run orange, just got darker over the years

Camper

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 83,184

Anderson County 96-00.... RB-DB-KR.. Best game-97 playoffs against Cleveland, nations longest winning streak of 54 games broken by our 35-7 butt kickin... Choked against a decent at most Halls team twice.. Followed by another great game at Cleveland in the playoffs the following year, we lost, but a peice of all of us was left in cleveland that night, they were just the better team that night, played our butts off..

Walk on Auburn Univ. '01-'05 Undefeated 13-0 in '05 with a SECC and Sugar Bowl.. Scrub team all american ;O)... I must say it was a pleasure to be flattened daily by such players as Ronnie Brown, Caddy, Karlos Dansby.... The list goes on..

Bloods always run orange, just got darker over the years

Didn't know AC had anyone that walked on at Auburn....

White House High School class of 86. Played O-line and D-line. Participated in "The Drive" and was there when BDP was born. Played for some great coaches and with some great guys. A lot of heart and determination instead of pure talent. The 80's laid the foundation for the success that White House football enjoys today. A great program and tradition.

I played at Hickman County High School from 95-98

#71 started 44 consecutive games at OT

3 time All-State and Mid-State

3 time All-Region

1 time All-Region O-line MVP

---I know, I know re-living the glory days---

Played college ball at D2 Harding University in Searcy, Ar same conference as North Alabama

# 74 Started 41 consecutive games

3 time All-Academic in Conference

9-2 in 2002 Runner-up to eventual National Champion Valdosta State

---Sorry for re-living it--- Man I miss it--- Life without playing football was a huge adjustment for me---

---I now teach and coach at my alma mater

Old Madison High School in Nashville. Colors: Orange and White, The Rams!

76,77 & 78

D-Tackle, O-Guard, Kick off return team!

170Lbs @ 5'9". I was the 3rd largest guy on the line. Our backfield out weighed the line. Our Team went fom winning 1 game in 10 years to winning their Division in 76. Every team we played at their field had us as their home coming game. We beat everyone of those teams in 76. No one scheduled us for home comings after that.

76-NIL back of the year Berry Monda! Lost to Cookeville in Bowl Game @ Juicy Locke! 7-3 Season

77-NIL back of the year Dewayne Rickets 5-4

78- NIL Defense lineman Timmy Dickerson. 9-2 Season and distroyed Franklin-Page in Bowl game 49-12. Had 2 backs over 1,000 yards each and a QB amd FB with over 800. We had a great rushing team that ran an off Balance team that ran the trap and pull like a well oiled machine. We did not pass the ball very well. We had a chance to go over 40 points a few times but our coach would never allow us to break that magic numberof 40 until our Bowl game and our B team scored 2 of those.

Opened the season with a 13-3 win over Stratford, then won the next 6 "White House(28-0), Dupont( 7-6), Sevier Co(34-14), East(34-0), Glencliff(28-0), Hillsboro(9-0)" . We were one of the few teams in TN in the largest Division AAA that were 7-0 before we lost to Hendersonville in the final seconds and then Killed Kingsport, Ketron(30-14) and lost our final season game to Mt Juliet.

All our linemen/ends went on to college and graduated. I don't think any of our backfield every graduated from College.

So all you so called Dumb linemen, Good Luck in College!

My claim to fame. A 27 yard pass interception for a touchdown against Sevier Co and recovering the most Fumbles. :blink:tackle.gif

Edited by rigger101