coffee co. v. franklin co.

redraider_75

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the game will be won and lost in the trenches

If this is the case, FC will win. FC is the overall better team but CC is capable of winning this game.

FC may be falling apart like they did this time last year

FC in a close game. ( with or without Leslie )

I saw FC play Oakland and they're a bunch of tough kids...........why do they fall apart?

Coffee can win this game if they bring it. The last 2 weeks have been dissappointing (especially vs. Cumberland Co.) However, they will be trying their best to win this one, I'm sure. Franklin Co. versus Coffee Co. has always been a good game to watch and I expect this one will be no different. As long as it's not like Cumberland Co., I'll be alright....and awake lol. Jus' kiddin. Good Luck Coffee Co.! I'll be in the stands cheering you on! :lol:

Edited by Sukrillux

Franklin Co was up 17-0 at the half. Could have been 28-0. A dropped pass in the end zone and a penalty that offset a td run. CC had no answer for Braylon. Hershberger played a good def game and Ray played well with the exception of the interception and the fumble snap. We have to learn to put a team away and don't let them back in it. We did the same thing against Oakland and Shelbyville. FC was a much better team than CC. CC just don't have the talent needed to win in 5A, but the do play hard.

I enjoyed this game, but the reason why CC couldnt run or stop the run is because they had a Soph. guard in there that is realy bad ive been told he max bench press is 155 and their 2-3 Senor Starter Brandon Phillips hasnt played thats y coffe lost plan and simple ( COACH BILL PRICE IS STUPID ) Ive said i think coach price is good, but ive lost all respect for him after this act of stupidty (even after he lost them the Coffee Pot )

Edited by dyin to be loved