white county

whitecofan 61

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How were you crusing to a victory when dell went down? The score was either 14-6 or 14-12 at that juncture, and that is by no means crusing to victory.

Well at that point{when Dell went down} our offense really hadn't been slowed down yet and probably wouldn't have all night. It's simple. Without the injuries White County wins. Busted coverage or not, Hixson couldn't keep up with Taylor before he went down. :thumb:

u have disrespected us all year. with a healthy team, i think we could play with anybody. if u read back i didn't blame it on the coaches last night. we were crusing to a victory when dell went down. hixson is a good football team. they have a great running back. we are just an average team without dell,jj. and rhett.i think we will still win the next two. if we get dell and jj. and rhett back by the red bank game i think we can play with them. we are not out of it yet. we can still tie for the region championship. does anyone know anything about dell's condition?

Well i dont know if you guys actually watched the same game as I did or maybe your blind loyalty is getting in the way but the kids last night played with NOOOOOOOOO HEART. I am sorry to tell you all this but it takes more than a little talent to win a football game. I blame the coaches because the players are a direct reflection of the coaches and there actions last night on the sidelines speak for themselves. JJ has all the talent in the world but he didnt want to play last night and yes we still could have beat them but we began the blame game on the sidelines and the coaches did Nothing.

Why do you guys encourage that behavior is beyond me, but it needs to be addressed.

And for the person that stated most people are behind the coach and their decisions last night then maybe you all werent sitting in the same stand I was. I am sorry but the truth is the truth. :thumb:

That is a rediculous statement..Theyt way you tackle a 280 pound running back is by hitting him in the legs..A player got a direct hit on his legs and he hurt his ankle..It's not like he was hurt in a pile or something...I dont even know how JJ got hurt but you White County fans need to take this loss in stride, forget about it, and focus on Brainerd who has enough talent to win the game if they play inspired football

hey ben, do u think hixson's players were intentionally trying to hurt our best players? ;)

Nobody likes to see someone get hurt. Were the Hixson players getting into Dell's legs? Of course, how else can you tackle a great ball carrier who weighs that much? Were the trying to injure his knees? No. I don't blame them for hitting low though. In a times free press article on friday, there was a little section about a player from Cleveland with a major concussion in a helmet breaking collision with Dell. That right there sends a message not to hit him high.

Warrior 90 thats a dumb question,both those plays were innocent and jj hurt hisself on defense!!!Dont make this any more than it is.We lost are 3 best offensive players were out in the second quarter.The team panicked as well to be acpected when you lose those calibar players,remember the expectations and pressure those young men were feeling,the sparta crowd was enormous.But in all they still competed.DO we lack discipline?At times yes,but what can you do about little things that happen in the heat of the moment?I dont know and i wont act like i do,until your in browns shoes its best to leave it to him.

brown is a good coach deep down he never liked me though but im still in school and hope to return to the football team next year but i dont support the way he hypes up one player and makes him the main one should hype your whole team dell is a monster and truely is the heart of the team every one looks up to him and thats what hurt the team friday when dell got hurt our fans started leaving !!and the players then gave up :thumb: so in a way it wasnt just brown the whole team every one brought that team down including the fans that left (a bunch did leave when dell went down) so u can hate me for saying it but if we play like that again we wont ever pull it back together but i think we will and and get in tha playoffs :thumb:

go ahead and run coach brown off like they did in bledsoe county....they did it and look at there football team....when he was here we did make the play offs and we did beat white county.......now.....we are lucky to win a game....my son played for him in bledsoe and i think he is i good coach....give him time.....he will get your team in the play offs and win.......just think before you run him off....i'm telling you.....it could be way worse......good luck to white county and coach brown....and wish he was still here......

go ahead and run coach brown off like they did in bledsoe county....they did it and look at there football team....when he was here we did make the play offs and we did beat white county.......now.....we are lucky to win a game....my son played for him in bledsoe and i think he is i good coach....give him time.....he will get your team in the play offs and win.......just think before you run him off....i'm telling you.....it could be way worse......good luck to white county and coach brown....and wish he was still here......

I Agree..........

Fans leaving are you crazy,a few may have left because they came to see there kids at halftime,it was homecoming.Every team has a best player except it and be thankful we have a couple os stellar athletes,if you can play the coach will like ya or if you give it your all he will respect ya!!!But if your on here crying you probably wont play anyways.Good luck.

Fans leaving are you crazy,a few may have left because they came to see there kids at halftime,it was homecoming.Every team has a best player except it and be thankful we have a couple os stellar athletes,if you can play the coach will like ya or if you give it your all he will respect ya!!!But if your on here crying you probably wont play anyways.Good luck.

:thumb: i now regret posting that i was just mad and the reason i cant play is that i moved for the summer and then moved back and i practiced with another team for to long and my grades werent the greatest any ways(have a couple reasons) but every team have a best player dell is the heart of the team and jj is the best athlete and i say again sry for posting that just a lil ped off (sparta boy r u still in school)