CoachT hall of fame posters

eddie haskell

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we got sum real winners in region4 5A on here. u can always count on 82 cat to say something smart butt to make u laugh. and then tdcman makes his snide remarks but tries to act all nice about it when he slices on u. then there is msk9069 who is definitely going 4 ur throat. that croach guy is goofy & it is funny when they torch on him. wilsoncentral22 gets on every-1's nerves. hoolie always messes up and tries to lie his way out of what he says. he ususally gets in trouble with the mods. lost old dad is 1 i like from riverdale b-cuz he tells it like it is. priceless is always hyper and i like to read his speeches on game days. and riverdaleman who is either really stupid or just a sorry typer. that football man wants to beat every-1 up. i cant wait 4 him to battle msk.

With much props to Rebel Nation (and if you haven't visited his Maryville website, you need to - it's spectacular), it's hard not to like REBELRON. He calls like he sees it, is humble in defeat (not that he's had much practice), is quick to acknowledge the other great players and teams in this state, and has a vast knowledge of Tennessee high school football that goes back many years. He's the E.F. Hutton of Maryville football (for those of you who remember E.F. Hutton).

Thanks for all the props rollredroll. I enjoy your posts also.

There are a whole bunch of posters whose posts I enjoy reading.Too many to name.

I just flat out enjoy talking about high school football. I am not crazy about the trash talk but I will read those type of posts also.

The main man in this forum is coachT himself. I met him a few times. He is a class act. I just want to give thanks to him for letting us high school football junkies go to a place where we can talk football. When my old computer was tore up and I couldn't get on this board for about 3-4 months it was hard. This is by far my favorite sports website to go to.

EF Hutton...we do business the old fashion way, we eeeaarn it. How old was that man, 363? He made Moses go, "@!%$*^$#@, he's OOOLLLDD!!" :D

You see, I knew I was leaving someone out. Clevelandblueraider is the man.

Medman, maybe if you all ever scrimmage Oak Ridge. :o Thanks bud!

I take back my submission of Rebelron cause he gave me no love in return hahaha...kidding Ronnie :thumb:

Govman....there's a guy who's committed to his team, when it might not always be so fun to be loyal. Govman, I salute you!! :P

EF Hutton...we do business the old fashion way, we eeeaarn it. How old was that man, 363? He made Moses go, "@!%$*^$#@, he's OOOLLLDD!!" :thumb:

Was that EF Hutton? *L* I do remember the commercial where it says,"When EF Hutton speaks people listen." If RebelRon could have a little more passion for his high school football he would be alright.

:P

I'd like to throw a couple of names into the hat. When I first read this topic I thought it was humorous, but as I thought about it, there are in fact some posters that have had a tremendous impact on making me who I am today. I would like to take this time to commemorate these champions of composition:

JettJuice27’

BeattleJuice27

.jettjuice27

From a different, but just as important aspect, ‘Lil Miss Piggy touched the hearts of many in and around the Greenbrier area.

These are just a few of the bigger names, there are so many more of you that are worthy of an honor such as this. I thank you all for your contributions, and I thank you, the readers, for the opportunity to honor these few posters with this morsel of adoration.