Riverside @ Lewis Co.

swampthang

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is funny how losing "Humbles" people. I learned my lesson several games ago. Don't get on here and run your mouth about how you will beat a team. Because when you lose you will have to get on here and eat crow. Or maybe like some of these Lewis Countians not get on here at all.

LoL Totally right :thumb:

now, now boys (or girls) Let's not be mean, poor boys still have to go to Camden. It won't be pretty!

What r u saying here?

It is funny how losing "Humbles" people. I learned my lesson several games ago. Don't get on here and run your mouth about how you will beat a team. Because when you lose you will have to get on here and eat crow. Or maybe like some of these Lewis Countians not get on here at all.

If you are looking for 926 or catfish, they are not from Lewis County, but the real Lewis County fans are still around and will be for a very long time. If you didn't notice Friday night 11 of the starters for Lewis County were sophmores and freshmen. Riverside has a good team and a great running back but without any kicking game it will be hard to beat any team from the alphabet region from Nashville. I watched a pretty good game friday night and the team that wanted it the most won, don't let down this week, play with that same emotion and intensity this friday and you could be playing the fourth place team from region 5

I agree. You know the more I think about this game. We could have beat them

28-7 or maybe 28-0. Our opening drive was stopped on the 2 yard line. Also they score first on a fake punt and the other time was after they blocked a punt giving them great field position. Riverside played a better game than I first thought. We just need to work on our special teams a little.

You need more than a little work on special teams, they can't punt, can't kick an extra point and can't kick off. Riverside didn't score an extra point or a 2 point converstion. The defense for Riverside won the game, no way does Riverside score 28 points on Lewis County. Riverside is good, but not that good.

Your right chucky Riverside needs alot of work on special teams.

But Riverside was one yard away from scoring 4 touchdowns.

Lewis Co. only scored one touchdown on offense on a 25 yard drive.

Riverside drove down the field at will.

The offense and defense won the game but the special teams kept it close.