Riverside @ Lewis Co.

swampthang

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Riverside!!!!!!!!! You guys played a very tuff game. I am so proud to be a Panther fan!!! By the way, #6 YOU ROCK!!!!!!! :D All of the players played very hard tonight. Practice hard this week. We got a BIG game ahead of us!

We did punt 2 times tonight for practice. We do need to practice some more. :thumb:

I think we need to go for it on 4th down.

Our special teams does need to get in a little more practice this week.

Riverside deserved to win... couldn't believe the refs on 2 calls, but thats how it goes... g/j RS... but i'm going for Camden friday, and then if Lewis County beats camden they are #1

There is a million to one odds Lewsi Co. will beat Camden.

a 50/50 chance Riverside will if we learn to punt.

Good enough. And tell us...which is your team, Riverside or Lewis County? Camden, you say? Well, read post #1 again. The main question pondered is "Why are people who haven't seen either team play, making predictions?" The people who have seen and preferrably played both teams have more insight than people who haven't, wouldn't you say?

And remind us again who it was bragging about the West Tn boys playing a little tougher brand of football. Is all of West Tn in Region 6 2A, now? I ask that, being as how this [/b]is a discussion about Region 6 2A, isn't it?

The last team in 6 2A to win the title was....drumroll please....HUNTINGDON!!!! December 5, 2003.

Walked right into that one.

Do your homework.

Where you at 926?