Franklin Co. at Warren Co. matchup

kellraiser

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, taking it one game at a time is very important. I'm gonna be traveling about 3 1/2 hours to watch this game this friday, so the pioneers had better play their best game yet, and come away with a win! With all this talk about playoffs, i'm reminded of a quote i heard from one of my coaches one time. You don't have to play like the best team in the state every friday, you just have to play like the best team on the field. Good luck pioneers!

Best 3 1/2 hour trip i've ever made! Thank you Pioneers!

Warren Co wins 29-10.What a freakin game.WC had heart from the start.This team is for real.Jacob Bratcher,Josh Paz and BIG Todd Dunn had playoffs in their mind tonight because they got the job DUNN.Jacob Bratcher is the best return man in high school football.Josh Paz broke one DB legs with a juke move I have never seen before and took it to the house.Adam Wood was unreal 2 ints' and numorus defencive stops.Who said he could just play basketball.GO PIONEERS

I agree-- what a game!!! The team played solid tonight and show what true champions they've been all along through the tough times. It was a great crowd who showed support for our guys. WC will continue with its winning ways and the next few years they will just get stronger! There's a lot of talent waiting in the wings to mature and play in the next few years. WAY TO GO DUB C !!!

LOVED THE NEW JERSEYS!

Edited by PioneerFan51