Powell vs. Knox Central

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am picking powell based on what i have seen powell play mhs tough not what the scoreboard shows but had there not been 7 turnovers i think that game would have been a nail biter. and last but not least WATTS is way better than Helton. powell has to shut down gaston though.

powell-28

central-14

I also have the give the edge to Central, but know Powell has the tools to win the game, if they bring the "A" Game, limit turnovers and use more than two of those playmakers they have. Should be a great game, I would like to see it but no way I'm gonna miss a Red Rebel Game for it.

Looking ahead this game has major play-off implications as to who has to go on the road for most of the post season. Good luck to both teams and I hope no one get's hurt.

Looking ahead this game has major play-off implications as to who has to go on the road for most of the post season. Good luck to both teams and I hope no one get's hurt.

Yep, this game is huge from a playoff standpoint, but that's nothing new. For the last 4 years the winner of this game has finished 2nd in the region and got to stay home, while the loser has had to go on the road. Central has won the last three.

Medman - Nobody is under a "gag order". There's really not much to say. Central is obviously the favorite. Powell has to play a perfect game to go into Dan Y. Boring and get the win.