Huntingdon v. Gibson Co.

truth225

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun now H'don. You'll never make it to the Boro' this year. And when MM retires it's all down hill from there.

Tell me how it gose here when Boyd graduates.....Camden's a one man team

Anyway back on topic

Great win for Huntingdon...i thought Gibson mighta kept it closer than that but obviously not....big region win :D ....man with that win and westview and milan both winning as well makes 7-2A pretty crazy! :thumb:

Good win Mustangs.. Gibson County never gave up and kept fighting the entire game. The Cunningham kid is a good back and will only get better in the next couple of years. Working hard in the weight room will help him. I thought the first hit on Cunningham was made by DeAngelo but I could be wrong. GC had some good looking players. What happened to #36 I believe? He didn't dress out for the second half. Was he one of the players that met Donald?

Good luck to GC against Dresden next week...

Edited by Mr. Mustang

Good win Mustangs.. Gibson County never gave up and kept fighting the entire game. The Cunningham kid is a good back and will only get better in the next couple of years. Working hard in the weight room will help him. I thought the first hit on Cunningham was made by DeAngelo but I could be wrong. GC had some good looking players. What happened to #36 I believe? He didn't dress out for the second half. Was he one of the players that met Donald?

:thumb::lol: WOW...WAY TO GO STANGS!!!!SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU TEAM....AWESOME JOB TO THE MUSTANG KICKER TOO!!!!...GOOD GAME GIBSON COUNTY.....KEEP ON TRUCKING MUSTANGS.....I'LL BE THERE CHEERING YOU ON!!!!!!! :lol:

It was DeAngelo that laid that first lick on Cunningham, got a real good look from the sidelines. That was the hardest the Mustangs have hit all year. The hit Donald had on Cunningham on the screen showed why he"ll play at the next level. The one that impressed me, however, was Boo power driving the Pioneer's big fullback, who was a load.

It was DeAngelo that laid that first lick on Cunningham, got a real good look from the sidelines. That was the hardest the Mustangs have hit all year. The hit Donald had on Cunningham on the screen showed why he"ll play at the next level. The one that impressed me, however, was Boo power driving the Pioneer's big fullback, who was a load.

huntingdon was laying some licks last night...they're a great football team...gibson co. will have to win out and some help from other teams to have a chance at makin it into the playoffs...ne thing is possible especially in this region....#36 was matt coleman he injured his elbow on a hard hit but if u didnt notice he stayed in the game and ran the ball again as hard as he always runs

Edited by GCPioneer

I may have been wrong but # 36 came out in the 2nd half without his shoulder pads and was holding his arm.. Anyway good game and ya'll have some good fans.

I talked to some of the GC fans and wanted to know where the Medina Middle School kids are zoned to play. They said they were supposed to go to school at GC in High School but who knows. Medina had a good looking QB and one interior lineman that was as big as any of our varsity players.. They understood that Medina would build a High School in a couple of years. Is that true or just speculation?

Edited by Mr. Mustang