Last Four teams standing

pujo

if this is even possible i pick Trousdale Co vs. Union City in East and Jackson Christian vs. Jo Byrns in West. One thing to keep in mind about Jo Byrns is that if u look at the brackets JBS will have homefield advantage throughout the entire playoffs, that will help.

my sleepers: Mt. Pleasant, Coalfield, FCS, Columbia Academy, Lake Co., Eagleville(u may think not, but i believe they are real good), Hampton, South Pitt, and Cloudland.

Union City is in the west with you guys,The way I see it, Jo Burns will play Mt Pleasant in the 3rd round and will be playing the winner of Union City, Jackson Christian to go to the state.. I think it will be Jackson Christian vrs Jo BURNS.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union City is in the west with you guys,The way I see it, Jo Burns will play Mt Pleasant in the 3rd round and will be playing the winner of Union City, Jackson Christian to go to the state.. I think it will be Jackson Christian vrs Jo BURNS.

very interesting. so would you enlighten us on when to expect that coach satterfield should be preparing to start work on the field for next year there pujo. we understand that there will be alot gunning for the jackets but maybe your infinate wisdom would shed some light on what you see in that crystal ball.

As much as I hate to say it cloudland is the best team I have seen on the eastern side of TN. A close second would be Coalfield and Hampton. If i wasn't going to be in cosby pulling for my supprisingly tough eagles i would go watch the cloudland and hampton game week 10 , that should be a vey tough physical game deciding #1 in region 1a.

very interesting. so would you enlighten us on when to expect that coach satterfield should be preparing to start work on the field for next year there pujo. we understand that there will be alot gunning for the jackets but maybe your infinate wisdom would shed some light on what you see in that crystal ball.

My infinate wisdom tells me that Trousdale is in the East. I think they will travel to Hampton to see who will represent the East.

My infinate wisdom tells me that Trousdale is in the East. I think they will travel to Hampton to see who will represent the East.

If they play Hampton...it won't be close. Trousdale is loaded. The only thing in between them and a title is injuries. If they stay healthy...they won't be challenged.

As much as I hate to say it cloudland is the best team I have seen on the eastern side of TN. A close second would be Coalfield and Hampton. If i wasn't going to be in cosby pulling for my supprisingly tough eagles i would go watch the cloudland and hampton game week 10 , that should be a vey tough physical game deciding #1 in region 1a.

Did Cloudland hold you for less than 9 yards rushing.?Hampton did. Did you drive the ball on Hampton and nearly score twice in the first half ,you did against Cloudland.

Did Cloudland hold you for less than 9 yards rushing.?Hampton did. Did you drive the ball on Hampton and nearly score twice in the first half ,you did against Cloudland.

the way i see it pujo,cosby could have spoiled hamptons homecoming if it werent for some costly mistakes late in the game like going for that fake punt on 4th down and 3 deep in their side of the field(bad coaching decision there) they also had a chance to score just before halftime but stalled i believe it was only 8-0 in hamptons favor going into the 4th quarter though all that rain may have had some effect on the game but hampton sure looked vulnerable to me,dont get me wrong hampton has a great team but i think they will get a big surprise when they play cloudland