Last Four teams standing

pujo

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey eagle, win you a game in the playoffs and maybe you will have another shot at one of these Carter Co teams. Now when you get in the playoffs,they will go by the score,you'll have to get more points than the other team to win. The TSSAA won't let you advance because you thought you should have won. Cosby will be real lucky to get out of the first rourd. Carter Co will be routing for you.

You guys have only threw the ball about 10 times this season I hope he hasnt thrown many. uh he threw 1 more than ours did friday night.

Our next 2 games are with teams from Knoxville we usually beat and they dont whine or brag near as much as you guys. Hey Pujo I wish i could stay up all night and do this but i gotta turn in , besides we have already slung more mud than the boys did friday night. Oh by the way you didnt have a cpmebavk to that 2-2 record between cosby and hampton.wasup

You guys have only threw the ball about 10 times this season I hope he hasnt thrown many. uh he threw 1 more than ours did friday night.

Our next 2 games are with teams from Knoxville we usually beat and they dont whine or brag near as much as you guys. Hey Pujo I wish i could stay up all night and do this but i gotta turn in , besides we have already slung more mud than the boys did friday night. Oh by the way you didnt have a cpmebavk to that 2-2 record between cosby and hampton.wasup

I could care less, this one is the only one that matters now,

Who the heck is Hampton. All i hear is all this trash talk about hampton. What have they ever accomplished. If, and I mean if, they are as good as they think, then when the semis come around TC will show them how a football team really plays.

You'll have both hands full, I promise.

Pugo, do you understand these Cosby posters? They try to come across like they are complimenting our players, but throwing low blows between the lines. We all might be simple mountain folk, but we're far from stupid. One thing I do know is Hampton played the absolute worst game I have seen them play this year and Cosby played really well, but in the end, Hampton won, not Cosby. And Cloudland rocked their world, but they are acting like they're the stuff. It's going to come down to Cloudland and Hampton in first and second. Not Cosby, so maybe they should just chat with Unaka or Jellico or somebody that they actually have a chance to out-rank.

Edited by hamptonbigdogs

Pugo, do you understand these Cosby posters? They try to come across like they are complimenting our players, but throwing low blows between the lines. We all might be simple mountain folk, but we're far from stupid. One thing I do know is Hampton played the absolute worst game I have seen them play this year and Cosby played really well, but in the end, Hampton won, not Cosby. And Cloudland rocked their world, but they are acting like they're the stuff. It's going to come down to Cloudland and Hampton in first and second. Not Cosby, so maybe they should just chat with Unaka or Jellico or somebody that they actually have a chance to out-rank.

Yeah I see all the low blows, they also were really rude to the Hampton players the other night.

Lets not be mean to Jellico, they don't talk trash when they get outplayed.

sorry i misread the statement. thanks for clarifying. hope we do meet these 2 handfuls , might be a decent game to see

No problem, I know all about Trousdale, They'll be several handfulls themselves. I' d love to see it happen, We've both got to get to the fourth round first. GOOD LUCK.