Last Four teams standing

pujo

having seen almost all these teams being mentioned (the big ones anyway) play- I would have to say that S. Pitt has to be up there. With the robinson playing WR and the running attack- they have an opportunity to do amazing things...

Trousdale is extremely impressive- loaded all around

Union city will be tough- have play makers spread out all around- on both sides of the ball

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the way i see it pujo,cosby could have spoiled hamptons homecoming if it werent for some costly mistakes late in the game like going for that fake punt on 4th down and 3 deep in their side of the field(bad coaching decision there) they also had a chance to score just before halftime but stalled i believe it was only 8-0 in hamptons favor going into the 4th quarter though all that rain may have had some effect on the game but hampton sure looked vulnerable to me,dont get me wrong hampton has a great team but i think they will get a big surprise when they play cloudland

Hampton dominated.' misus a few mistakes .this would have been a blowout. Late hit on the punter,first and only chance in the first half. Luck pass in the second, 9 yards rushing,several bogas penalties. fumble inside the 5.blocked punt.on sides lkick. Cosby had every break in the world. this game wasn't close. 280 yards rushing to 9.

Hey pujo , dont get so excited i'm not knocking hampton they are an outstanding team. I just feel cloudland is better. you are right we did move the ball on cloudland and so will hampton , but good luck stopping them. as for hampton dominating the game friday with 200 yds rushing to 9 , tell us the passing stats from that game . i believe that went cosbys way something like 150 to 9 so the total stats werent as lopsided as you say.lucky pass to score maybe , coach campbell wishes he had a QB who could throw the ball 50 yds in the air on target in a downpour. If it had not been raining townsend may have rushed for 300 yds but Rone (cosby QB ) would have passed for about 400 and hampton would have had to have all 40 of those points per game they WERE!! averaging. Please dont mistake anything i say for trash talking i dont want to be looked at like the king. Cosby and Hampton both have very good defenses which was the main reason for the low score. I feel like the rain hurt both teams offenses Cosbys passing game , and hamptons speed and power in the run game although they still ran the ball very well. Hampton should be very proud of townsend not only is he very talented he is as tough of a young man as i have ever seen in highschool football. I'm not talking smack when i say this Cloudland will beat hampton.

Hey pujo , dont get so excited i'm not knocking hampton they are an outstanding team. I just feel cloudland is better. you are right we did move the ball on cloudland and so will hampton , but good luck stopping them. as for hampton dominating the game friday with 200 yds rushing to 9 , tell us the passing stats from that game . i believe that went cosbys way something like 150 to 9 so the total stats werent as lopsided as you say.lucky pass to score maybe , coach campbell wishes he had a QB who could throw the ball 50 yds in the air on target in a downpour. If it had not been raining townsend may have rushed for 300 yds but Rone (cosby QB ) would have passed for about 400 and hampton would have had to have all 40 of those points per game they WERE!! averaging. Please dont mistake anything i say for trash talking i dont want to be looked at like the king. Cosby and Hampton both have very good defenses which was the main reason for the low score. I feel like the rain hurt both teams offenses Cosbys passing game , and hamptons speed and power in the run game although they still ran the ball very well. Hampton should be very proud of townsend not only is he very talented he is as tough of a young man as i have ever seen in highschool football. I'm not talking smack when i say this Cloudland will beat hampton.

Get back with me after week 10 and I.ll tell you I told you so. How many teams has thrown for 400 yards against Hampton and how many times has Cosby thrown for 400 yards in their history. I,ll tell you something about that passing stuff, sometimes you throw it to the other team and every now and then,the quarterback ends up on his butt. I hope you all have a chance to come back to Hampton. Maybe we'll have a dry field and we can see you're areial circus. You people don't know when you get beat. I heard you're coach said he would like to play Cloudland again,said you were three touchdowns better than them.

To be honest cosby did have 118 yards passing , but no they didn't hold hampton to 9 yards in passing, hampton had 97 yards passing

infact lunsford went 3-4 trowing for 1 td

In my opinion the outcome of the Hampton Cloudland game will a BIG suprise for many people.....

TRUST ME! :D

Edited by #1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

To be honest cosby did have 118 yards passing , but no they didn't hold hampton to 9 yards in passing, hampton had 97 yards passing

infact lunsford went 3-4 trowing for 1 td

In my opinion the outcome of the Hampton Cloudland game will a BIG suprise for many people.....

TRUST ME! :D

Yeah and the 200 yards rushing was 280.

I'm sorry guys your right cosby has no buiseness even playin football up there in carter county where apparently the game was invented. by the way you forgot to mention the int. lunsford threw in those inflated passing stats. if either one of you watched the game and were honest about it you would kill to have our QB. Listen guys I'm tired of trashing each other . how many times do I have too complement your team and players and how bad will we ever have too beat you too get an ounce of respect. Oh by the way that win for hampton against cosby evened the series at 2-2 dont believe me look it up. I believe we may lead the series with Unaka if not it is awful close, and I must admit we have only got cloudland once. I'm just sayin we're not red boiling springs down here we can actually give you guys a descent game and it not be luck.

I'm sorry guys your right cosby has no buiseness even playin football up there in carter county where apparently the game was invented. by the way you forgot to mention the int. lunsford threw in those inflated passing stats. if either one of you watched the game and were honest about it you would kill to have our QB. Listen guys I'm tired of trashing each other . how many times do I have too complement your team and players and how bad will we ever have too beat you too get an ounce of respect. Oh by the way that win for hampton against cosby evened the series at 2-2 dont believe me look it up. I believe we may lead the series with Unaka if not it is awful close, and I must admit we have only got cloudland once. I'm just sayin we're not red boiling springs down here we can actually give you guys a descent game and it not be luck.

I think JC will let you keep you're quarterback. He,s extremely happy with the one he,s got. Said he was one of the brightest kids he has ever coached,he,s been coaching a LONG time. If I were guessing I'd say you're quarterback has thrown more interceptions than ours.