Fcs At Trousdale County!

tchsno1fan

hOW DO YOU SAY WE DODGE TEAMS..WE ENJOY KICKING ASESS LIKE FCS,SMITH CO AND MACON CO. Bring on Riverdale

Now that's funny. Bring on Riverdale? Repeat after me. " I have never, I do not now, nor do I ever want any part of playing Riverdale." Trousdale has a great tradition of winning at their level of competition. An outstanding 1A-3A program, but Riverdale? Don't embarass yourself. You obviously haven't seen them play since the 80's. Winning a 3A region with Jackson County, Upperman, Cannon County etc. is in NO WAY preparation for Riverdale.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i realize that alot of tc fans can fluster but there are about 6 of us that can argue back, im glad to see ther's one @ friendship that has a sense of humor too, i wonder, some one with money and sense of humor? i bet your a republican(just a shot in the dark dont be offended if your not)

Actually, I consider myself an independent. I don't really align with any particular party. So no offense taken. :lol:

Actually, I consider myself an independent. I don't really align with any particular party. So no offense taken. :blink:

hear ye hear ye hear ye. i make my request that someone please post an honest descrip of the game asap. today and tonight will be the last time that i am able to communicate with the true heros ( thats yall back there, even you snoball.) i will be on here till about 11pm yalls time tonight i will probably get the score from coach t but really would like some details nothing fancy just facts if i might. thanks for all the fun with theposters on here as it has made my time quiet enjoyable these last few weeks. i could almost feel the atmosphere being 6000 miles away. cya later :lol:

Just the facts!!!!

(1) 5 years ago Trousdale's enrollment mandated that they move to 2A. Therefore there was no running from the so-called ABC schools as they stayed 1A.

(2) Trousdale would probably have been in a region with David Lipscomb, Goodpasture, Westmoreland, Smith Co., Jackson Co., Upperman, Cannon Co.

(3) Smith, Jackson, Upperman, and Cannon chose to move to 3A. Heard Westmoreland was angry for not knowing about the move.

(4) Trousdale chose to move to 3A and renew rivilaries that had been lost over the years with Portland, Macon, Smith, etc. and travel less. The previous years they traveled to Mercer Co., Ky, Mayfield, Ky, Russellville, Ky. and had a team from Alabama come to Trousdale to fill the schedule.

(5) New enrollment figures in 2005 put Trousdale County back in 1A. Smith, Jackson, Upperman, Cannon all came back to 2A. Ever wonder why?

Just the facts!!!!!

I've never been one to be good at the smack talk, but I don't think this is the week for it anyway. I think there will be a showdown at the Creekbank tonight, but TC will come out on top. They won't let their fans down on a cool, Oct. evening on the Creekbank.

I gotta give a holla to my fam - you know who you are! Go make some noise tonight. And help those FCA boys find their way back to their bus after TC knocks 'em so hard they can't see straight.

Oh, maybe I can talk a little smack.

Just the facts!!!!

(1) 5 years ago Trousdale's enrollment mandated that they move to 2A. Therefore there was no running from the so-called ABC schools as they stayed 1A.

(2) Trousdale would probably have been in a region with David Lipscomb, Goodpasture, Westmoreland, Smith Co., Jackson Co., Upperman, Cannon Co.

(3) Smith, Jackson, Upperman, and Cannon chose to move to 3A. Heard Westmoreland was angry for not knowing about the move.

(4) Trousdale chose to move to 3A and renew rivilaries that had been lost over the years with Portland, Macon, Smith, etc. and travel less. The previous years they traveled to Mercer Co., Ky, Mayfield, Ky, Russellville, Ky. and had a team from Alabama come to Trousdale to fill the schedule.

(5) New enrollment figures in 2005 put Trousdale County back in 1A. Smith, Jackson, Upperman, Cannon all came back to 2A. Ever wonder why?

Just the facts!!!!!

HA HA HA! You did get one thing right ... YOU DODGED MORE PRIVATES in Lipscomb and Goodpasture! That's hilarious! Keep diggin' the hole! :angry:

and although those are facts, not therioes bet someone on here will dispute the validaty of them

...and of course that someone is none other than...da toof fairy!

I bet he's gonna be really bored next week. I wonder what the FCS's opponent

next week will be guilty of? We've already used up: dumb, uneducated, poor, backward, cheatin, inbred, bad dental hygene, running scared, vendictive, lazy and competition dodgin'....what's left?

HA HA HA! You did get one thing right ... YOU DODGED MORE PRIVATES in Lipscomb and Goodpasture! That's hilarious! Keep diggin' the hole! :angry:

I forgot "hole diggers and comedians"

...and of course that someone is none other than...da toof fairy!

I bet he's gonna be really bored next week. I wonder what the FCS's opponent

next week will be guilty of? We've already used up: dumb, uneducated, poor, backward, cheatin, inbred, bad dental hygene, running scared, vendictive, lazy and competition dodgin'....what's left?

I forgot "hole diggers and comedians"

Next week they play Mt Juliet Christian....I don't see alot of mud tossin or smack talkin coming for this game. I think based on the 5, 000 + views this thread has gotten we are all going to be BORED. No worries there is always the PLAYOFFS.