Macon Co. Vs Greenbier

tiger_fan1111

Gotmilk gottold!

Gotmilk gottold NOTHING! Read again there "scooter", I dont care what school they attend or if they even attend school, the last comment was "good luck Green brier...I am with yall all the way"

It doesnt matter, this talk isnt going to change one thing that happens on the field! I still think the Bobcats will win, but I just dont see Dallas being shut down! :lol:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

I'm sorry to hear about your loss bulldog :lol:

Will you be attending the Page-Cheatham Co. game next week???? Good Luck to your Patriots tonight against Spring Hill. Even though the playoffs are out of reach now with two wins in their final two games the Patriots would qualify for a postseason Bowl Game. I know it doesn't exactly sound like much but it would be another chance for everyone to get to see Josh McMurray and those seniors wear the Red, White, and Blue one last time.

If you do come to the game next week I look forward to getting the opportunity to meet you face-to-face.

As for the Greenbrier-Macon Co. game tonight, I like the Bobcats. Macon is better offensively with Kirby at QB and Dallas is a stud at RB but Greenbrier is methodical offensively and defensively they'll come after you. Don't be shocked if the 'Cats post a 4th straight shutout tonight :lol:

Greenbrier: 14

Macon Co.: 0

Well it is almost game time, hope to see a good one tonight. Tigers you have come a long way considering every thing you have been thru since this summer, and there is no place to stop now. Remember tonight this is your your House. This is the Seniors last regular season home game so go out and show everyone what this game means to you don't leave with any regrets go and give it everything you've got!!!!!! Remember when the lights come on tonight to HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!

Greenbrier-28

Macon Co.-17

It was a great game. My hats off to both teams. It was a good clean hard hitting game with good sportsmanship shown by both teams. Congraduations Bobcats on your victory tonight. Tigers, you played a good game, just come up alittle short. Keep your heads up and get ready for DeKalb Co.

Great game guys. Excellent job of keeping your poise and keeping the momentum on your side. Macon has a very explosive offense but the Cat defense came through when it had to. The QB seldom had time to get off a good throw. Hated to see the "inadvertent whistle" take the TD away but you were still dominate. Enjoy this one and focus on WH.

It was a great game Macon County! I think that game was more exciting than most than I've been to this year I very much enjoyed the ride out Hwy 52. I'd never been out that way before and it was a peaceful, easy trip. Lafayette is a nice little town and the parking at the field was easy, and getting into the stadium was just up the steps and you're there. Your fans were definitely into the game and the 12th man did surprise me being so vocal. I don't know who the refs were but they and the scoreboard keeper seemed to be off kilter. Never have I seen flags all over the field to see all of them picked up with no penalty afterall. Still don't know what that was about. Michael Dallas and company were as advertised. He is a good running back and quick. I'm sure you are proud of him and the teams accomplishments.

To our Bobcats---what can I say? You continue to amaze us and make us proud! You boys never quit, never back down. Take a breather and get ready for next week. It's gonna be a long week!

Good job tonight guys. one more down

You played good enough to win and we are very proud

Dallas is an excellent running back...he had 14 carries and 98 yards in the tennessean http://preps.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...39149&story_id=

not bad considering he was in that wreck and all. i hope he continues to recover quickly.

focus on the next game Cats and don't get caught up in all the junk that is being said.

............First downs .........Rushes Passing...... Pass yards

Greenbrier 10 ...................36-213 .............. 5-9-0 56

Macon Co. 13 .................23-65 ..................16-32-1 144

Edited by uawake2

It was a great game Macon County! I think that game was more exciting than most than I've been to this year I very much enjoyed the ride out Hwy 52. I'd never been out that way before and it was a peaceful, easy trip. Lafayette is a nice little town and the parking at the field was easy, and getting into the stadium was just up the steps and you're there. Your fans were definitely into the game and the 12th man did surprise me being so vocal. I don't know who the refs were but they and the scoreboard keeper seemed to be off kilter. Never have I seen flags all over the field to see all of them picked up with no penalty afterall. Still don't know what that was about. Michael Dallas and company were as advertised. He is a good running back and quick. I'm sure you are proud of him and the teams accomplishments.

To our Bobcats---what can I say? You continue to amaze us and make us proud! You boys never quit, never back down. Take a breather and get ready for next week. It's gonna be a long week!

Nice post. I don't whine much, but the refs were pretty bad last night. They get a D- in my book for last night preformance. I guess they are human and can't see, like the rest of us.

I saw what I expected out of the Bobcats last night, a tough, hard nose football TEAM. #12 is a bull and arm tackles will not work on him. Greenbrier should do well in the playoffs.

The Tigers played a good game and have nothing to be ashamed about. These yonug men have been through alot, but have fought their way through it. Go get DeKalb Co.

GO TIGERS!!!!