White Co. At Red Bank

90warrior

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be a good education for both teams. You have had your three studs hurt are they 100% I do not know much about White County only viewed your record and read a large article about Dell in the Chatt. paper today. Looks impressive. Welcome to Red Bank.

I don't think they'll be 100%. Dell probably least of all, he'll have to shake the rust off. But I'm sure they won't disappoint.

Played decent he was most of our offense!!!!!!Costly,i dont think his penalty,what did he have 1 or 2 had much to do with the outcome.If you want to pin it on something i think anyone can,it was interceptions.just a bad night for the qb,but it happens im sure he will bounce back and do better next week!!!!Lets hope so cause we want no part of maryville.

Both. Dell was rusty and fumbled it away once. JJ had some costly penalties due to his temper, but did play decently.

You could go deep into the playoffs if they could pull it togather as a team! JJ is way to talented to let his temper go. Two face mask calls against him... Dell was gimpy when he walked on the field. He will be a solid D1 players. Good Game

Go Red Bank 8-1.

Our quaterback didn't help us out very much either. 3 interceptions, and esp. the one in the red zone, was not a very productive night. I was a little surprised to see him back out after the second one, but then again what can you expect from a coach who won't go for it on 4 & 2 at mid-field. Please don't get me wrong, I am very much supportive of what Coach Brown has done with the football squad, but sometimes you need to just put it all on the line, put your faith in your team, and go for it. We have had a wonderful year, so far, and it isn't over yet. We have had our ups and downs, and we could have come away with a perfect season, but the past is the past, and all we can do now is to look forward to the future.