Top Prospects/recruited Players In Class 1a

moc3balla

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Well, maybe someone could pull some strings and do something about it.

There's no doubt in my mind all three of these guys (Skogen, Smithson and Smith) deserve to be top prospects for football.

Any Coacht plus member can put someone on the prospect list, dish out the 12 bucks and you can put your Temple boys on their. The fact is this list means nothing, who ever the plus members put on the list are listed. Oh yeah my son Aaron Fisher c/dt for Eagleville is a D1aa or D2 prospect. Coaches that have had contact with him are Harvard, Washington Univ.[st. Louis], Rose Hulman and Greenville. In College he will probably play linebacker.

Edited by goforthegoal

Does anyone know if Kevin Smithson of Temple is being seriously recruited by anyone?

I've heard that UT-Chattanooga is very interested in him. As far as I know they haven't actually signed him or offered him a scholarship.

Then I understand that Troy University in Alabama is also looking seriously at him as well, but I don't know the specifics.

If anyone knows more - - please tell us.

For the guys that want to know here goes from Lake Co.

Brandon Springer Jr. Getting looks from some D1 ( Virginia, Louisville and 1AA schools) Only a Jr.

Kevin Copelin ( also getting looks from some D1 schools and 1-AA)Jr. Both received an invite letter to the USA Army Combine in San Antonio Texas on Jan. 6 for the nations top 500 underclassmen.

As far as this year's seniors John Lemonds FB and Josh Leinweber DE both are getting looks from 1AA such as UTC, Western Kentucky and UT-Martin as well as smaller schools North Alabama, Bethel, Campbellsville and others. So yeah right any other questions

For the guys that want to know here goes from Lake Co.

Brandon Springer Jr. Getting looks from some D1 ( Virginia, Louisville and 1AA schools) Only a Jr.

Kevin Copelin ( also getting looks from some D1 schools and 1-AA)Jr. Both received an invite letter to the USA Army Combine in San Antonio Texas on Jan. 6 for the nations top 500 underclassmen.

As far as this year's seniors John Lemonds FB and Josh Leinweber DE both are getting looks from 1AA such as UTC, Western Kentucky and UT-Martin as well as smaller schools North Alabama, Bethel, Campbellsville and others. So yeah right any other questions

Wow, they must be good at basketball or baseball because it sure ain't football. Four college prospects on one team and Lake County still could't beat a quality team. YEAH RIGHT

Well crow over at UC they can add another silver ball to their collection I guess. Th drop to A ball and still can't win the big one. Well we will keep polishing the gold ones over here in Tiptonville. Anyway, why hate on these guys because they are getting looks from colleges? I guess it is jealousy who knows but I hope they all sign the next two years and have the opportunity to play at the next level.

Well crow over at UC they can add another silver ball to their collection I guess. Th drop to A ball and still can't win the big one. Well we will keep polishing the gold ones over here in Tiptonville. Anyway, why hate on these guys because they are getting looks from colleges? I guess it is jealousy who knows but I hope they all sign the next two years and have the opportunity to play at the next level.

When was the last time Lake County made it deep in the playoffs? With 2 Div. 1 prospects and 2 other college prospects why can't Lake County make noise in recent years? Are the other players just that bad?

Crow it is called working to rebuild a program. You guys at UC should know a little about that. It took a change in class for you guys to make the playoffs much less go deep into the playoffs. Talent has always been abundant in Tiptonville look at guys like Greg Ross, Jerry Reese, Michael Swift, Joe March, Jewell Flowers and many others. Some went on to great college and even to pro careers, others made some wrong decisions. Anyway, Not too long ago the Falcons and the Tornadoes were both powers who had fell on hard times. Hopefully things have turned for both programs and this will become a big rivalry for both schools. The topic was asked who was getting college attention and the names I know of were posted from LC, to answer the question not so people could hate on these guys.