South Pitt Vs Silverdale

Pirate2003

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how things come about - I graduated from Trousdale County and now my children are at the preschool program at Silverdale Baptist Academy. That was hilarious about TC Jackets needing the correctional facility, or whatever the exact quote was. It, at least, was true when I was there. Anyway, there is also a Silverdale correctional facility in Chattanooga. I guess there is room for confusion. I think it really will be an easy win for the Pirates, but I gotta say "Go Seahawks" for my children, and because of the huge rivalry between SP and TC. We'll be (TC)almost certain to face the Pirates soon. That's be some kinda game.

I think that the confusion about teh type of facility comes from the fact that Silverdale (the school) is a first year football team, so no one has heard about them. Silverdale (the correctional facility) is constantly in the local news and has been around for many, many years.

South Pittsburg will have no problem with this game. Good tune-up game for the Pirates as long as no one gets hurt. I think that if the Pirates really wanted too, they could put 100 points on the board tonight.

People really shouldn't laugh at Silverdale though, I remember when Boyd Bucannan was in the same situation.