South Pitt Vs Silverdale

Pirate2003

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see a topic on here on this game. Where is Silverdale located? Isn't Silverdale a correctional facility? Does this team consist of the juveniles at the correctional facility?

No, from what I've read from the FCS posters is that Trousdale is the team with the juvenile delinquets.

:lol:

That is merely a joke. Don't choke. :o

Didn't see a topic on here on this game. Where is Silverdale located? Isn't Silverdale a correctional facility? Does this team consist of the juveniles at the correctional facility?

SVC fan is correct. They are actually Silverdale Baptist Academy. Nothing to do with the correctional facility obviously. The school and church are just off of Bonny Oaks at Lee Highway however they do not play there. Possum posted how to get to the field on a thread about Silverdale: The game is at Washington Hills. Go to Taco Bell on 58n and turn right, go through the 4-way and the school is over the hill on the right.

According to what I have heard, they don't have much of a facility there.

I know that SP's defense didn't play that well last week, but I still don't think that Silverdale will even score. They are horrible. Sequatchie Co. beat them 50-0, so SP should beat them by at least that much. Good Luck Pirates! This may the type of game you need before playing an improved Whitwell team.

Silverdale must not have any players on CoachT. Usually you see players from the opposing teams going at each other on here. Mum is the word out of Silverdale. If everyone seems to think it won't be much of a game, I don't guess I will go.

Save your money. It will be a blow out. Game over by the end of 1st Qtr.