7a

DOGPOUND

Do you really think she's ready for high school ball? :D

I really think we should get off this subject as this young lady is still in the 8th grade, but to answer your question, i have seen her play several times and she can play with any freshman and most sophomores in this area. Like i said she is going to be special. Now lets get back to the topic at hand! :D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an active thread. Devil you really can get 'em going and I always enjoy hearing whats going on at RBS from the "swan"ie of 7A!

Clarkrange's Chelsey Brown (last years freshman of the year)moved to Cumberland Co. She will be missed. She is a great player and should have a great future. Clarkrange is as loaded as ever despite this change in their line up. They're tall, they have great guard play, 4 seniors and alot of youth,they're very deep. They should be very good this season. Jackson Co is much the same. THESE TWO TEAMS MIRROR EACH OTHER. They're bigger than Clarkrange, but Clarkrange can handle the ball better I think. Jackson Co. has the pre-season edge because they beat us twice last year. (Man I hate saying that...... the truth hurts).

Who is the new player that moved in to Jackson Co.....where is she from...I hear she will take Kelly's spot????

Here is what i would like to know..who are the top players from each team? and why might they be an all district selection? Dish it out I need the info....

I do not think Clarkrange and Jackson Co. will run away with this district. No one is saying much about Clay Co...and they'll be good this year. Watson is a leader and they have some great guards. RBS is much the same..they only lost one from last year, they'll be in the mix. Monterey will be decent...HS will probably struggle.

RBS isn't very big...they don't have much size at all...but they're quick...Whitney Jordan is probably there best player over all...They can shoot decent too and are on the ball...Clay Co and RBS could possibly upset Jackson and Clarkrange when those two teams are having an off night...just like RBS done against Clarkrange 2 year ago...Pickett could cause RBS and Clay Co some problem and make them fight...all in all Clarkrange and Jackson Co is fighting for the top 2 spots and RBS and Clay co are fighting for the other 3 and 4 spots...and all the teams should beat Hermitage Springs pretty easily...

What an active thread. Devil you really can get 'em going and I always enjoy hearing whats going on at RBS from the "swan"ie of 7A!

Clarkrange's Chelsey Brown (last years freshman of the year)moved to Cumberland Co. She will be missed. She is a great player and should have a great future. Clarkrange is as loaded as ever despite this change in their line up. They're tall, they have great guard play, 4 seniors and alot of youth,they're very deep. They should be very good this season. Jackson Co is much the same. THESE TWO TEAMS MIRROR EACH OTHER. They're bigger than Clarkrange, but Clarkrange can handle the ball better I think. Jackson Co. has the pre-season edge because they beat us twice last year. (Man I hate saying that...... the truth hurts).

Who is the new player that moved in to Jackson Co.....where is she from...I hear she will take Kelly's spot????

Here is what i would like to know..who are the top players from each team? and why might they be an all district selection? Dish it out I need the info....

I do not think Clarkrange and Jackson Co. will run away with this district. No one is saying much about Clay Co...and they'll be good this year. Watson is a leader and they have some great guards. RBS is much the same..they only lost one from last year, they'll be in the mix. Monterey will be decent...HS will probably struggle.

I can stir the pot can't i! lol I'm looking foward to watching alot of exciting games this year. Wish i could watch more of the Jackson County girls games but my son plays for Clay County as everyone knows so i will be attending most of those. Although if they are both home then i will atleast get the first half of the girls game at Jackson County. If i was a fan of either Jackson County or Clarkrange i wouldn't really worry about the regular season as both will cake walk it to the state tournament. I don't see anyone challenging either of these two teams until the state tournament. Sure there will be some close games at Clay County and at RBS but in the end at a neutral sight these two teams will play for the Region Championship and then no matter who wins both will have an easy substate game. I predict these two teams to play for the Gold Ball this year, with "of course" Jackson County winning! :thumb: