7a

DOGPOUND

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny that you'd bring that up, but everyone has their problems... I don't think there is any major off court problems and if there were..they'lll work themselves out...i hate for anyone to get an impression that we have "major" problems..we don't. This is a mature group. They know how to take care of business and each other. I actually think they are so close..they have"family" like clashes. Should be a great year.

Yeah Devil, you can stir them up all right..I just disagree that things are gonna be a cake walk. I do agree that the loss of Chatt Christian in the opposing sub-state region will make things easier. We have middle school teams on the plateau that could have beat Boyd last year. There may be some new teams or players that I don;t know about. Girls basketball is just different up here.

Yall think this year's Macon/RBS game will be as good as last year's?

I hope it's good this year and I agree w/ got milk? with it being RBS on top this year...but hopefully the fans can stay on the side they started out on...haha...

Her AAU team tied for 7th in the nation, this summer. Some of her AAU teammates will be part of their highschool rotation and some will start.

:unsure:

I know Laken is ready...Like I said she's a very good player and she tries very hard...but watching her the other night...it wasn't her offense I was most impressed with by her...it was her defense and her hustle...I know she caused 5 or 6 turnovers just by herself...at then end of the game while it was in o/t RBS had just taken a 2 point lead...she didn't even give Jackson Co a chance to get the ball really in...she caused the turnover and game over...she was all over the ball with great hustle...

I hope it's good this year and I agree w/ got milk? with it being RBS on top this year...but hopefully the fans can stay on the side they started out on...haha...

I know Laken is ready...Like I said she's a very good player and she tries very hard...but watching her the other night...it wasn't her offense I was most impressed with by her...it was her defense and her hustle...I know she caused 5 or 6 turnovers just by herself...at then end of the game while it was in o/t RBS had just taken a 2 point lead...she didn't even give Jackson Co a chance to get the ball really in...she caused the turnover and game over...she was all over the ball with great hustle...

i believe there is more girls on that team beside her,it takes a team not a 1 man team

I believe swanson knows about team play and in no way was he saying that she won the game by herself, he just happen to be commenting on her play! :lol:

I know exactly about team play...speaking of team if RBS doesn't play together this year they won't be that good...they depend on there speed and quickness on the court...they have to pass the ball and look for the open girl...There not really big enough to really over power anyond, but they are really quick...