Livingston Academy At Knox Fulton

Guest eaglemgr

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be a could game. LA just has to keep up with them. They are fast. It should be a great game. I am going to be pulling from LA to win,I just believe in the underdog. Fulton, could go in the game thinking they are going to run all over them. Then LA's #8 will start running people over. Good luck to both teams this week.

Edited by psycho_smithcounty

If we play like we did in first 6 games(with the exception of first half at York and third quarter of AE) we got a shot--- play like last three and get beat--probally bad!!! Sure we are 5-4,but I bet we are the best 5-4 team in the state!! Let's go out Friday night with something to prove. Leave it all on the field and let's see what happens!!!

This will be a good game, but it comes down to what many have already said. How well can the offense and defense of LA execute. The offense needs to control the clock and keep Fulton of the field. The defense just needs to stop the big plays and force Fulton to punt. LA knows Fulton is not overlooking this game because LA is 5-4, this game decides Fulton future, they know they have to win and we know Cobb and the rest of the Fulton team will be more than ready.