Loudon Vs Rockwood

Fan2Fan

From the looks of your spelling the only one with a small brain is you. Feeel? Ha Ha. I think you were given an honorary diploma from Loudon. That must be pretty special because I would think a regular diploma would be fairly easy to attain in the metropolis of Loudon. I bet you are very familiar with the anatomy of goats, speaking of them. I think my goat has said your name before. Before you judge me and whether I will be there for our seniors use that peanut you call a brain.

Alcoa 91

Loudon 0 (If they let up at halftime)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care how good Tyler is Rockwood stoped Dustin Lindsey for the first half of play and i sure know that Tyler is not as good as Dustin Rockwood's run defense is awsome im sorry to say but Loudon will have to try to pass the ball on Rockwood for them to have a good game!! :thumb:

i seriously doubt that they stopped him at all ....he isnt going all out aanyway..hes tryin to finiish this year healthy...hes goin to a SEC school next year...he cant go if hes hurt

From the looks of your spelling the only one with a small brain is you. Feeel? Ha Ha. I think you were given an honorary diploma from Loudon. That must be pretty special because I would think a regular diploma would be fairly easy to attain in the metropolis of Loudon. I bet you are very familiar with the anatomy of goats, speaking of them. I think my goat has said your name before. Before you judge me and whether I will be there for our seniors use that peanut you call a brain.

Alcoa 91

Loudon 0 (If they let up at halftime)

thats a good guess i mean it...i mean i know loudon is gonna go out there and play aloca like they did rockwood half-hearted and lazy hahaha w/e..ok well whoever u are govols1020 i think your nothing more then a idiot to think of a score like that...and for a person who hates loudon so bad your saying they will go the 3rd round of the playoffs....hmm that makes alot of since..but loudon is a good team adn rockwood ill give this much to them they r ok but loudon was just a better team and loudon won fair and square so just drop it...and im sry to RW seniors for losing your senior night...i really am casue i know it hurts...but owell go redskins knock HV outta the playoffs

I am sure they did but that does not mean you will be true to them once they are gone. I feeel you have a big heart...but a little brain to go with it. so go on back to your self centered all about you world and get over it. sorry i took so long to reply but I was trying to find where Rockwood was in the playoff brackets and silly me...I found out they will be at home all thru the playoffs...there home. I bet that got your goat..you do own a goat don't you?

That shows alot of class bud. I don't know but judging from how you all replied maybe you do have poor sportsmanship? :( I am glad we have an excellent mind of football stats on here so he can throw actual facts out there thank you goosevol for letting us know who REALLY scored that final pointless touchdown at least that shut one ignorant person up. I hope the way these people replied doesn't reflect the views of all the Loudon faithful. To Rockwood and especial the seniors congradulations on a hard fought season good luck in all that you do. To Loudon good luck in the playoffs I am sure you will go far.

thats a good guess i mean it...i mean i know loudon is gonna go out there and play aloca like they did rockwood half-hearted and lazy hahaha w/e..ok well whoever u are govols1020 i think your nothing more then a idiot to think of a score like that...and for a person who hates loudon so bad your saying they will go the 3rd round of the playoffs....hmm that makes alot of since..but loudon is a good team adn rockwood ill give this much to them they r ok but loudon was just a better team and loudon won fair and square so just drop it...and im sry to RW seniors for losing your senior night...i really am casue i know it hurts...but owell go redskins knock HV outta the playoffs

Im no genius but id say he was being a little sarcastic with his prediction..just saying.. and u dont have to like a team to pick them to win.. im no Alcoa fan, but im picking them to to take home the golden ball.. its called common sense.. everyone knows Loudon will slide past the first two rounds with ease. thats why people are picking them to the third round.. PLAY-OFFS- enjoy them while they last.(third round)

no im not predicting loudon will up set alcoa but i do think they will give them a game. all you guys need to be giving loudon some credit instead of hateing on them cause they smashed the team you love and cheer for. i for one think that what loudon has done is awsome going from 2 and 8 to 9 and 1, come on now give them some respect cause i think they deserve it. if rockwood goes 9 and 1 next year i will give them the respect they deserve because they will have earned it just like alcoa earned theirs, but since loudon got beat by alcoa just like everyone else, everyone seems to think its ok to put them down, well i gotta say is you guys need to get over it and better luck next year. as for the redskins you guys are awsome and i hope you prove all the so called experts wrong

no im not predicting loudon will up set alcoa but i do think they will give them a game. all you guys need to be giving loudon some credit instead of hateing on them cause they smashed the team you love and cheer for. i for one think that what loudon has done is awsome going from 2 and 8 to 9 and 1, come on now give them some respect cause i think they deserve it. if rockwood goes 9 and 1 next year i will give them the respect they deserve because they will have earned it just like alcoa earned theirs, but since loudon got beat by alcoa just like everyone else, everyone seems to think its ok to put them down, well i gotta say is you guys need to get over it and better luck next year. as for the redskins you guys are awsome and i hope you prove all the so called experts wrong

im giving Loudon credit, just not as much as I am giving Alcoa.. I would love to see Loudon bring home the golden ball. more than any other team.. no1 is putting them down. just telling the truth

ya i understand you, im just sick of hearing everytime loudon does win why they should not have.

My hats off to Loudon and what they have done this year. Rockwood fan or not, the last touchdown Friday was classless and the two point conversion just topped it all off. I think it is amazing how things get so turned upside down on here. Yes i did say Loudon would get to the third round. Our region is the best 2a region in the state hands down. Anytime you have a team that beats 3A playoff contender Pigeon Forge 32-6 and misses the playoffs, shows the level of talent you have in your region. This region will not lose a first round game with the exception of maybe Oliver Springs. Oliver Springs should have no trouble with Cumberland Gap if you look at common opponents. Oliver Springs spanked Coalfield who spanked Cumberland Gap. Best of luck to all region teams. Congratulations Redskins on dropping to 2A and going 9-1. You will become a welcome addition to the 2A ranks.

Well I thought this was going to play out and I would not have to comment, but I guess I need to. Loudon had a first down inside of the Rockwood 20 and probably would have let the clock run except that Rockwood took a time out to stop the clock. Therefore they had to run plays or turn the ball back to Rockwood. As far as the quarterback scoring instead of the 3rd string full back, Loudon tried but Rockwood keyed on him so they called the quartebacks number instead.