Db Vs Science Hill

ArtVandalay

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you asked...more than likely DB will be playing Ooltewah in the 1st round.

Now I'm confused. I thought the #1 seed of Region 1 plays the #4 seed of Region 2. Looks to me like William Blount is the likely #4 so we would play them. I apparently need some education on how Ooltewah would be the likely matchup. (not trying to skip the DB v SH game here)

to answer all your questions here it is for you

If Farragut wins and Ooltewah wins, Farragut is first, Ooltewah is second, Oak Ridge is third, and William Blount is fourth.

If Farragut wins and Ooltewah loses, Farragut is first, Oak Ridge is second, William Blount is third, and Ooltewah is fourth.

If Oak Ridge wins, Oak Ridge is first, Farragut is second, William Blount is third, and Ooltewah is fourth, unless Ooltewah wins and William Blount loses, in which case Ooltewah is third, and William Blount is fourth.

Get your story straight Mr vandalay

Good stuff 64Champ... your recount is 1st hand, mine is not.. I just wanted to know why DB and Science Hill skipped 4 years of playing... so I made a trip to the Library, everything you ever want to know is in there, if you want to look for it.

Official word on Sam McCord is, Doctor's orders, no more QB for fear of permanant damage. That's straight from the best source of all, his mom.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

I have heard/read about your QB injuries during the year. Tough break for those kids. Which one is McCord? Who is left or can any of them return this season?

I have seen both of these teams play this year and DB is the far better team. Even though the record of SH is impressive i still dont see this being a good one. SH had to play from behind against karns at their own home. Then DB goes to beavers stadium and really never gives them a chance. Also karns has been known to play their best on their own field. I just see DB waxing the floor with this team. The score will be closer than what the game actually will be.

DB-27

Science HIll- 10

Well enough with all of the hoopla on this thread. Lets talk about the game, no more stats, whos playin or where ya going to watch the game at. The bottom line is that this is a rivalry game that no one should miss. This is the game of the week as far as high school football is concerned in east Tn.

Science Hill as always are the underdog and rightfully so. I see no way that they even have a chance to come into J Fred and escape with a win. Db has too good of a defense that will help them get easy scores. The Hills flaw on offense isn't talent, they are very talented, great athletes at the skill positions, their weakness is they only have one option, #8. Friday night the d backs for DB will make it very difficult for passes to get to him deep. I saw the karns game and what is it withe spread offense inside the 5 yd line. You have to run the ball sometimes and that my friends will not fly against the DB desfense. Too many weapons, forget who the QB is, my opinion #4 should start and finish this game Db scores early and often i believe.. A long night for the Hill due to them passing the ball every single play. With an occasional run by #2. Db wins 31 -7

Go Tribe

If The Hill ever figures out the talent they have, and the coaches know how to use that talent, they will be a dangerous team year in and year out.

to answer all your questions here it is for you

If Farragut wins and Ooltewah wins, Farragut is first, Ooltewah is second, Oak Ridge is third, and William Blount is fourth.

If Farragut wins and Ooltewah loses, Farragut is first, Oak Ridge is second, William Blount is third, and Ooltewah is fourth.

If Oak Ridge wins, Oak Ridge is first, Farragut is second, William Blount is third, and Ooltewah is fourth, unless Ooltewah wins and William Blount loses, in which case Ooltewah is third, and William Blount is fourth.

Get your story straight Mr vandalay

All of those are possible, but the not likely.

You asked who DB would play next week. Next week DB will more than likely play Ooltewah, unless William Blount looses to Heritage. If WB looses and Ooltewah wins, then DB plays WB. Oolteway is playing Soddy Daisy and there not good, the Owls will win for sure. So, if WB and Ooltewah both win, WB is the #3 seed and the Owls come to Kingpsort as the #4 and ranked in the Top 10.

I did not bring up the Oak Ridge option of loosing to Farragut because that is not going to happen. In the famous words from the Wizard of Oz, "not no way, not no how!"

Have a nice day, maybe you should call up Tufeta he is needing a friend on CoachT these days....

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!