Trousdale Co. Vs. Red Boiling Spgs.

rockytoptn1

as a temple hater- I know that temple has to play TC in the first round of the playoffs- but the fact is this any coach that would run up the score that much is simply put an @SS HOLE!!!

No one was intentionally running the score up fresh men were running the ball into end end zone from 40+ yards out Soph. Qb was passing to freshmen receivers from mid field plus, that could not be covered by Jr,s and Sr,s what else could you do face it RBS has serious problems putting together a football team that can stop anyone from scoring.I guess we were supposed to let the waterboys and Cheerleaders play RBS next year if that is the case we will spot them 35 points.That way maybe they will have a sporting chance and we won,t . look like to all you whiners and Jacket bashers

Edited by robjim

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few years ago, everyone thought Ezell Harding was low character because they scored 70 points against a higher-classified Loretto. Public school advocates from across the state thought it the most despicable crime ever committed against their public "yellow bus" brethren, including many of the Trousdale faithful. Now, all of a sudden, it is okay that a school with twenty times the talent of its opponent scores 91? 91 points, and it is unavoidable? That is fiction, and you only have to go back to 2000 to prove it, when CPA could have scored 100 on Trousdale but checked up at 47, even kneeing the ball four straight times at the goalline at the end of the game to show mercy. RBS was helpless, and Trousdale made the decision to humiliate them. No trophy, or lack thereof, will define this yellowjacket team - its actions last Friday clearly show their true character. And all this time we thought their coach was anti-private, when he actually is anti-everybody. At least Scott Smith is off the hook now!

No one was intentionally running the score up fresh men were running the ball into end end zone from 40+ yards out Soph. Qb was passing to freshmen receivers from mid field plus, that could not be covered by Jr,s and Sr,s what else could you do face it RBS has serious problems putting together a football team that can stop anyone from scoring.I guess we were supposed to let the waterboys and Cheerleaders play RBS next year if that is the case we will spot them 35 points.That way maybe they will have a sporting chance and we won,t . look like *** H***,s to all you whiners and Jacket bashers

You were still Passing the ball????? :lol:

The 80th point came on a 47 yard touchdown pass...completely unavoidable.

When TC loses, their coaches complain about how many special ed kids they have on the field, but when they get the chance to embarass someone, their kids are impossible to slow down...odd contrast.

The 80th point came on a 47 yard touchdown pass...completely unavoidable.

When TC loses, their coaches complain about how many special ed kids they have on the field, but when they get the chance to embarass someone, their kids are impossible to slow down...odd contrast.

um.. it was a 5 yd pass and 42 yd run, they dont teach tackling in RBS.

No where in the rules does it state what the point limit is. I was hoping they would score 100.

all i have to say is TC's coach is a %*&@#!$. that was rediculous. when jo byrns played clarksville academy it was 43 to zip like six mins into the game and we started takeing knees and punting on first down. all our starters came out. freshmen played at least two and a half quarters of the game. that my son is mercy. maybe your coach needs to come up to jo byrns to get some class rubbed off on him. i can't wait until someone beats TC in the playoffs.when and if you play jo byrns watch out. if we do play and anyone has anything to say my # is 64 i am the starting OT and DE. bring it. :lol::);):huh::(

No I was,nt passing but I did enjoy watching a second string 14-15 year old kid that takes his lumps during practice day after day getting creamed by his team mates watching from the side line hoping to just get a chance to play a snap slinging the ball down field 47 yards to a 13-14year old freshman receiver hoping for the same chance to play and being able to score among upper classmen defenders ,yes they were passing and darn proud of it I might say.No on tells a fresh man to lay down that,s knows anything about football.Let the kids play.

Classless. I agree with some of the previous posters' sentiments that Trousdale and their program runs, hides, and cries foul at the terrible, mighty private schools who could have beaten them by 60 but finds no problem in doing this to a severely undermatched team. Three quarters of the teams in this state could do that to RBS but doesn't, there are many ways to hold a score down and don't tell me Satterfield didn't know it. Shameful.

I wonder how Satterfield got a wink of sleep last night, because if he did, he ought be fired effective immediately, but I dought that'll happen given that program's track record.

Edited by unbiasedspectator