Sullivan Central Basketball!

Cougar Crazy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of speed and talent, but not enough size. They will get strongarmed by the bigger, more explosive teams.

Lack of size is true, but they counter that with the speed. Central will do just fine I think. But we'll see what happens. The second regular season game of the year is against Science Hill. That will show what kind of team Central has.

man it's been a long time since i've been on here. central will do fine this year. no one in their wildest dreams expected us to go to state last year. i know that nate has got alot better and hess is always physical and can score from anywhere. phil is always on top of his game and i know my boy gabe will probably lead the conference in ppg. guys go out there and don't think about getting back to state just play one game at a time and good things will happen. make sure noah does his pre-game rituals. good luck this season guys.

man it's been a long time since i've been on here. central will do fine this year. no one in their wildest dreams expected us to go to state last year. i know that nate has got alot better and hess is always physical and can score from anywhere. phil is always on top of his game and i know my boy gabe will probably lead the conference in ppg. guys go out there and don't think about getting back to state just play one game at a time and good things will happen. make sure noah does his pre-game rituals. good luck this season guys.

If Central moved up from their low A ball then "your boy" Gabe will defintely not lead te conference in ppg.