Temple

Bzaller

All he is saying is that you can make a prediction right now, but you really cannot resonably compare Temple and Grace right now. We know that both will be pretty good, but we dont know who REALLY has the advantage. We really need to see them play before we make educational predictions. We can say who we think will win, but we cant compare by how they've played. because they havent played.

Either way i know where both you guys are coming from. It is really early though.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They got a transfer from Wartburg that should him them :rolleyes:

His name is Adam Vespie and hes a great shooter. Yes I had a chance to watch Temple at camp this summer and they were very impressive. They didnt play any bad teams, some AAA and i never saw them lose. They have a good game to start off the season too with Rockwood. That will good a good game especially since its at Temple. It should give us a good idea how they'll be because Rockwood in my opinion is highly improved upon last year.

All he is saying is that you can make a prediction right now, but you really cannot resonably compare Temple and Grace right now. We know that both will be pretty good, but we dont know who REALLY has the advantage. We really need to see them play before we make educational predictions. We can say who we think will win, but we cant compare by how they've played. because they havent played.

Either way i know where both you guys are coming from. It is really early though.

thanks Bzaller...wow..you'd think someone wouldn't get so worked up on my comment...he's spazzing like kellie in class :rolleyes:

I dont think Temple has a young team. The only player who hasnt played a lot is the Wadley kid, and he will do fine. Everybody else has plenty of experience. You got Seth Skogen and Josh Smith inside, and they have lots of experience. Dee started last year, and the other guards have had significant time. Experience wont be a problem. I think it depends on how well they play together.

Who will be their fifth starter? Seth, Dee, Josh, little wadley? and ??? I think they will be kind of young but temple ussally is and does fine with it. Their fourth and fifth starter even if their not freshman or sophmores arent going to have much playing time under thier belt.

I dont think he is saying I can make a prediction right now. Quote "Already making predictions...actual practice hasn't even began"

Who will be their fifth starter? Seth, Dee, Josh, little wadley? and ??? I think they will be kind of young but temple ussally is and does fine with it. Their fourth and fifth starter even if their not freshman or sophmores arent going to have much playing time under thier belt.

James Wallace could start. He is a senior and has experience. He is a really good shooter and is a solid defensive player. Temple has two freshman that are very impressive. By Christmas i think at least one of them will be getting some serious minutes. Dont forget about Joey Skogen, he will get some time. This team is going to be really deep at guard. As a team, Temple's only weakness that i can see is that they lost Caleb.....

Edited by Bzaller

I dont think he is saying I can make a prediction right now. Quote "Already making predictions...actual practice hasn't even began"

What a stupid thing to argue over anyway.....make your prediction and stop whining over little things like, "Mommy, he says i cant make a prediction!!"

What a stupid thing to argue over anyway.....make your prediction and stop whining over little things like, "Mommy, he says i cant make a prediction!!"

haha and yall are the ones that got on to me for making a prediction. There wasnt even an arguement till someone got mad at me for saying i think grace will take the region. So I guess the real thing is "Mommy, my goodness he is not picking Temple to take the region!"