Temple

Bzaller

James Wallace could start. He is a senior and has experience. He is a really good shooter and is a solid defensive player. Temple has two freshman that are very impressive. By Christmas i think at least one of them will be getting some serious minutes. Dont forget about Joey Skogen, he will get some time. This team is going to be really deep at guard. As a team, Temple's only weakness that i can see is that they lost Caleb.....

Yeah i thought James might start but he still doesnt have much varsity experience and he would do much of the same things little wadley does. And your right this team is very guard heavy. Yes losing Caleb will hurt them but only like 2 players over 6 feet will hurt also(i could be wrong but thats all i can count.) But they can shoot it pretty good. But I imagine they will run run run.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple will be fine, maybe not the team they have been in the past but you gotta remember, at Temple anything less than "State" is a disappointment, them folks is spoiled. Last four years: Won it twice, got beat by the eventual state champs the other two times...ain't bad. But this year they just dont got it, maybe next year will be their year. They got the Skogan boy and he can play, but will draw alot of attention, so whose gonna take the pressure off?

What I am waiting for and mark this down, we are going to have to listen to Grace toot their own horn for the next five months, they are gonna tell us how great they are, over and over again. They got Vanhorn back, (someone PLEASE tell me how they got TSSAA to approve that one???) It will be sickening so put your boots on the "stuff" is gunna get deep.

Temple will be fine, maybe not the team they have been in the past but you gotta remember, at Temple anything less than "State" is a disappointment, them folks is spoiled. Last four years: Won it twice, got beat by the eventual state champs the other two times...ain't bad. But this year they just dont got it, maybe next year will be their year. They got the Skogan boy and he can play, but will draw alot of attention, so whose gonna take the pressure off?

What I am waiting for and mark this down, we are going to have to listen to Grace toot their own horn for the next five months, they are gonna tell us how great they are, over and over again. They got Vanhorn back, (someone PLEASE tell me how they got TSSAA to approve that one???) It will be sickening so put your boots on the "stuff" is gunna get deep.

Nick applied for a hardship and it got approved. After he moved to New York his step father who was in the National Guard was called to active duty and sent to Iraq, leaving his mother in Chattanooga all alone. So he came back as soon as school ended up north. I think there were a few other reasons they put on there but that was the big one.

I think the Grace v. Temple games this year will be pretty good. Everyone seems to think Grace is gonna beat Temple...and ive heard it from some fans on both sides. I think it will be very close. Rivalry games always are.

Temple has a great team this year. I think they will play more team ball because they dont have Caleb Skogen on the team. Not at all saying Caleb wasnt a team player, but he was just a good player and alot of things rotated around him. Sethsys gonna be hard to stop along w/ Vespie,Wallace, Dee, Smith, and Waddles. I cant wait to come to the games and be a fan.

This is funny coming from Temple! How many times has Temple some how gotten students to come to their school for basketball and now football. I don't know if it is Vespie or not but I hear they have a student from NC living in there college dorm with his brother so he can play basketball. Now they are trying to be a boarding school. This may not be true, but Temple always has these things going on and when someone else gets a good player then they must have done something illegal.

I think the Grace v. Temple games this year will be pretty good. Everyone seems to think Grace is gonna beat Temple...and ive heard it from some fans on both sides. I think it will be very close. Rivalry games always are.

Temple has a great team this year. I think they will play more team ball because they dont have Caleb Skogen on the team. Not at all saying Caleb wasnt a team player, but he was just a good player and alot of things rotated around him. Sethsys gonna be hard to stop along w/ Vespie,Wallace, Dee, Smith, and Waddles. I cant wait to come to the games and be a fan.

People are only picking Grace because they have a better team on paper and we all know that the better teams on paper dont always win. These games will be close.

I think losing Caleb may hurt a little more than you think. The whole team ran around him he could score almost whenever he wanted to and was a great passer which made him a good team player. It will be interesting to watch Temple this year. Seth has never been the defences main focus and now he will be. Will he beable to create his own shots? There are alot of things we will just have to see how it plays out. I do not think he will make people around him better like caleb did and that may be the biggest differance. But Temple will still be fine with the people they returned and their new pick-ups.