Sounds Like The Ridgers......

mcgaman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got out coached by the Owls.

:thumb:

Come on OR Fans I know that you back stabbers are ready to pounce on your coach. Here kitty, kitty, kitty!!! I taught I saw a puttytat!!!

Please elaborate. The Owls outplayed them in the second half; I'm not sure that OR was out coached. The OR team looked ready, strong, good, and well coached. By the way, I think it's 'I taught I taw a puttytat'.

When the Owls get by round 3 of a State playoff game then then you can talk smak. Until then you're just another want-a-be program waiting on success. Programs like The Owls play their state championships when they play teams like OR, Maryville, DB, etc. because they know they will never get there themselves. One lost game does not end the season, unless it's in the playoffs. Let's see who gets further this year. We have a great team, a competent staff and wonderful fans and will do fine. We also have people like you; that have no real championship team to route for, so they route against the real Champions. Go Cats.

Ole Dad

Got out coached by the Owls.

:thumb:

Come on OR Fans I know that you back stabbers are ready to pounce on your coach. Here kitty, kitty, kitty!!! I taught I saw a puttytat!!!

Edited by Ole Dad

When the Owls get by round 3 of a State playoff game then then you can talk smak. Until then you're just another want-a-be program waiting on success. Programs like The Owls play their state championships when they play teams like OR, Maryville, DB, etc. because they know they will never get there themselves. One lost game does not end the season, unless it's in the playoffs. Let's see who gets further this year. We have a great team, a competent staff and wonderful fans and will do fine. We also have people like you; that have no real championship team to route for, so they route against the real Champions. Go Cats.

Ole Dad

Oak Ridge will never get there either as long as Riverdale is around :angry:

Real Champions of what? Region 2? And no I didnt forget "Oak Ridge won 8 state championships between 1956 and 1991."

Hopefully you dont take any of this the wrong way, just stating how I feel...Oak Ridge has made comments about Riverdale when they have won, so I think Riverdale should get that oppurtinity at least when Oak Ridge loses.

Riverdale has had some success in football in the past 11 years winning 4 championships. They should be very proud. Dynastys and tradition are not built in 10 years and there have been a lot of flash in the pan teams in lots of sports over the years. When you can show me 30-40 Riverdale Championships you can be considered worthy of the title "champions" like the BA's. OR's, Maryville's, Baylor's and Kingsport's of the state that I mentioned. In fact, i don't think Riverdale has won a championship, in any sport, other than those 4 in football that I mentioned. Correct me if I'm wrong please. Right now they are just a recent success story with hopes to become a long time winner. Hope to see you guys soon. I don't remember ever making any comments on Riverdale when they won or lost. Most times people that want to dish on someone use the excuse, "they did it to us." When you are a true Champion you don't have to try and tear down others to make yourself look better.

Ole Dad

Oak Ridge will never get there either as long as Riverdale is around :thumb:

Real Champions of what? Region 2? And no I didnt forget "Oak Ridge won 8 state championships between 1956 and 1991."

Hopefully you dont take any of this the wrong way, just stating how I feel...Oak Ridge has made comments about Riverdale when they have won, so I think Riverdale should get that oppurtinity at least when Oak Ridge loses.

Ole Dad

Dear Dad,As an Ooltewah fan myself I find the accusations mad by mcgaman not those of any Ooltewah fan or anyone associated with Ooltewah.....But saying we r a wanna be program and that we will never get there is pretty harsh..How can you say that we play our state championships when we play Oak Ridge by the way if that was the way it is looks like we won the state championship and you guys lost it! However none of those statements are true! It's kinda hard to win a state title when you only have 3 paid coaches on your team..One full time pay and the others r part time pay thanx to our messed up school system here in Hamilton County..We do not have the resources avavilable like the Oak Ridge's and the Riverdales...But making statements like yours doesn't show any sign of a champion period...As for the actual team in Oak Ridge they r the classiest individuals to get to play against...We enjoy our battles bumps and bruises year in and out when it comes to our region.....By the way I didn't know that there was any criteria for a person to talk smack..Seems to me that everyone is entitled to their own opinion...Getting by round 3 or not,people can still express their respective opinions....Thats what this message board had been created for...So make sure you know exactly what your talking about when it comes to even thinking mr mcgaman is an Ooltewah fan...If you would think about it ,it seems that this might be someone closer to home in Knoxville and not any of the Owl supporters cause we have the utmost respect fro Oak Ridge with their tradition and dominance of our region..We have had good battles between each other and the teams respect each other very much! So if you really are a true Wildcat show the class that your team shows and don't be a moron like mcgaman!

Nothin but respect for the program!

Riverdale has had some success in football in the past 11 years winning 4 championships. They should be very proud. Dynastys and tradition are not built in 10 years and there have been a lot of flash in the pan teams in lots of sports over the years. When you can show me 30-40 Riverdale Championships you can be considered worthy of the title "champions" like the BA's. OR's, Maryville's, Baylor's and Kingsport's of the state that I mentioned. In fact, i don't think Riverdale has won a championship, in any sport, other than those 4 in football that I mentioned. Correct me if I'm wrong please. Right now they are just a recent success story with hopes to become a long time winner. Hope to see you guys soon. I don't remember ever making any comments on Riverdale when they won or lost. Most times people that want to dish on someone use the excuse, "they did it to us." When you are a true Champion you don't have to try and tear down others to make yourself look better.

Ole Dad

Again you contradict everything you say! Just read your post and find the contradictions! They r all over the place.....And Riverdale can call themselves champions ...They have dominated for over a decade ...4 titles is hard to come by these days with the level of play in high school football and the athletes now...They game has changed and there are a lot more teams now since all those Oak Ridge titles! The Glory years are a thing of the past the present and future so far in football has been Riverdale...We r not counting basketball or baseball or softball or whatever else since this is a FOOTBALL THREAD!...And by the way your contradiction if you haven't figured it out is in the last sentence of your post in which earlier in the post you tear down others to make yourself look better,also in your first post about Ooltewah! So try to not contradict yourself before you post again!

Edited by ZachSanders#1fan