Ooltewah @ Soddy

mnewballer21

who wins this cross town showdown..can this game top last years great game that ooltewah stole away from the trojans on a blocked field goal for a touchdown...what does ooltewah have left after that 2nd half against oak ridge??

or maybe it should be ooltewah at the top instead of ooltrewah haha

Edited by mnewballer21

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who wins this cross town showdown..can this game top last years great game that ooltewah stole away from the trojans on a blocked field goal for a touchdown...what does ooltewah have left after that 2nd half against oak ridge??

or maybe it should be ooltewah haha

This could be a dangerous game for the Owls.

Soddy has something to prove and the Owls are coming off a big upset. It should be a close game.

I played against a team in the position of SD and we had beat 3 teams that had beat them. WE GOT waxed!

Be careful Owls. :o

Soddy has something to prove and the Owls are coming off a big upset. It should be a close game.

I played against a team in the position of SD and we had beat 3 teams that had beat them. WE GOT waxed!

Be careful Owls. :thumb:

The Owls and the Trojans both know this is a Big Game even when there is nothing at stake its always a battle and will always be one. The Battle for Chattanooga.

Homecoming does not give a team an advantage on the field. Home field advantage helps, emotions might help for a short while, but in the end, it will be talent and focus on what you do right, and executing your plan.

Soddy will only win this game if Ooltewah does not come top play. Which by the way, I have seen the Owls do before this year.

Be careful Owls. B)

I think the emotions will run high for the owls after last week's rally. I say they will come out on top big. Ooltewah will be on top big this coming friday.

Dobbs played last week and threw for over 300 yards against the Ads.

I think he threw for 357 yards to be exact and that was against a very good Farragut defense. That should cause some concern for the Owls, whose defense at times looks porous. Remember Farragut intercepted Woods three times just the week before.

I still think that Ooltewah is too quick for Soddy Daisy, and I have been told that Ooltewah will have everyone back this Friday. The injury bug that has seeped through this team is finally starting to recover.