Region 5 Vs. Region 6

prepfootball#1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who does Waverly play in the 1st round?? Sorry, nevermind. I agree with most of these post, I fill like Region 6 will take 3/4 and would not be a bit suprised to see WC pull it off. No disrespect to JB, but this is a big WC team that can pound the ball with Hammock. But I could also see JB's passing game with Clay Head giving WC problems. Should be a great game.

Unless our guys just lay down and die (like the 2nd half the other CA game) I don't see CA winning by 20. I think it will be a good game if our boys are ready to play. Good luck to all 5A teams, especially since we get very little respect. I think Jo Byrns will do really well over WC, no disrespect to WC, they always have a good football program. I also think that Eagleville will do well with Collinwood. Mt. Pleasant vs McEwen won't be pretty. No offense McEwen. Anyway, keep it clean and play hard. Go Rockets!!

Unless our guys just lay down and die (like the 2nd half the other CA game) I don't see CA winning by 20. I think it will be a good game if our boys are ready to play. Good luck to all 5A teams, especially since we get very little respect. I think Jo Byrns will do really well over WC, no disrespect to WC, they always have a good football program. I also think that Eagleville will do well with Collinwood. Mt. Pleasant vs McEwen won't be pretty. No offense McEwen. Anyway, keep it clean and play hard. Go Rockets!!

Let me guess...you'll be in the van where its 67 again huh...lol! Poor skinny lil me freezing. I see JBS winning, Eagleville in a close on MP by ummmmmm..... a bunch and the Rockets can hang if they play 4 quarters like you say. Region 5 1a the Dark Horse Region!!!

Let me guess...you'll be in the van where its 67 again huh...lol! Poor skinny lil me freezing. I see JBS winning, Eagleville in a close on MP by ummmmmm..... a bunch and the Rockets can hang if they play 4 quarters like you say. Region 5 1a the Dark Horse Region!!!

You got that right, little bro. Just so you can stick your tongue out at me again. But only if it's cold and windy. I prefer to be in the stands so I can yell really loud. We can beat those "Dawgs. Go Rockets!!

Well all i got to say about all these people saying region 6 is going to sweep region 5, is yall just keep thinking that cuz it will be even more sweeter to see region 5 win some games, and i definately would not be underestimating jo byrns they are really pumped and are out to win!!!

all i have to say is anyone who thinks region 6 will sweep region 5 is smoking some good stuff. they can very possibly win three out of four games but WC doesn't stand a chance in *$^$ of winning. although WC does have a great runningback jbs has one of the best if not the best passing game in the state and jbs will just outscore wc.