Who Will Be All Region For Region 6-2a?

waverly tigers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I am also pulling for Camden. I would much rather someone in our region win it then a private school or a team that is there just about every year. Plus then I could say that my senior year we beat the State Champs. :thumb: And as far as All Region goes, I do think that Zach Wright (MLB & TE), Clay Colley (HB & DB), Chris Hatton (FB), Garrett Ammons (G & DE), Ryan Greve (HB & DB/LB), and "V" (Tha Kicker) all deserve to be on there.

Yes I am also pulling for Camden. I would much rather someone in our region win it then a private school or a team that is there just about every year. Plus then I could say that my senior year we beat the State Champs. <_< And as far as All Region goes, I do think that Zach Wright (MLB & TE), Clay Colley (HB & DB), Chris Hatton (FB), Garrett Ammons (G & DE), Ryan Greve (HB & DB/LB), and "V" (Tha Kicker) all deserve to be on there.

Great post!

Yes I am also pulling for Camden. I would much rather someone in our region win it then a private school or a team that is there just about every year. Plus then I could say that my senior year we beat the State Champs. <_< And as far as All Region goes, I do think that Zach Wright (MLB & TE), Clay Colley (HB & DB), Chris Hatton (FB), Garrett Ammons (G & DE), Ryan Greve (HB & DB/LB), and "V" (Tha Kicker) all deserve to be on there.

Agreed!...I think most of us would pull for whomever from our region goes the farthest whether it were Camden or Richland. We "over-acheivers" <_< from region 6 gotta stick together :thumb:

Yep and Lewis co will be remembered for winning the region (which you did deserve because you came prepared and beat us soundly) and then losing to the 4th seed in the first round. No doubt you will be remembered for that. Camden will be remembered for 2003 being the 4th seed and nearly beating the 1st seed (lewis co) 12-13....and they will also be remembered for making the Quarter Finals (2004&2005) 2 years in a row ( that is if we take care of business against Richland)..oh ya and we also have had the 6th all time leading rusher, who will be the 2005 region 6-2a MVP, on all three of those teams. I think there's a pretty good chance Camden will be remembered don't you?

Remembered for going 1 win 3 losses against Lewis Co. in 4 years, 0 Regional Championships, 1 Second place finsh to Lewis Co. They only remember Champions :thumb: Win it all and then they will remember

Yep and Lewis co will be remembered for winning the region (which you did deserve because you came prepared and beat us soundly) and then losing to the 4th seed in the first round. No doubt you will be remembered for that. Camden will be remembered for 2003 being the 4th seed and nearly beating the 1st seed (lewis co) 12-13....and they will also be remembered for making the Quarter Finals (2004&2005) 2 years in a row ( that is if we take care of business against Richland)..oh ya and we also have had the 6th all time leading rusher, who will be the 2005 region 6-2a MVP, on all three of those teams. I think there's a pretty good chance Camden will be remembered don't you?

I have to say that these past few years, Camden has been alot better. Congrats on finally winning in Camden. But Lewis Co. has been doing it alot longer and whether we went to the Quarter-finals or the First Round each year, I can't tell you. But I can tell you when we won the region. I can also tell you that we've never won state. I can also tell you that nobody outside of Lewis Co. and Camden will remember 2003 in a few years and the same will go for Lewis Co.'s loss this year against Ezell (who was just as good as any other team from Region 5). So if you guys want to be remembered for more than just the first Camden team to ever go past the First Round, then you better get a gold ball whether it is a region or state championship. I hope ya'll do well cause I don't like private schools, but if you truly want to be remembered...get a championship along with your play-off games.

Boyd is a much better back than Smith and the numbers prove it. Boyds stats: 159 rushes, 1526 yards, 9.6 yards per carry, and 22 touchdowns to Smiths: 212 rushes, 1523 yards, 7.2 yards per carry, and 19 touchdowns. If Boyd got that many carries, it would amount to an extra 509 yards giving him a total of 2035. Also, Boyd scores a td for every 7 carries. Using the same numbers he would also have 30 tds. Boyd gets criticized and it is only because he doesn't get to carry the ball very much. Smith gets it 6 more times a game than Boyd. Boyd plays within an offense where the carries are shared. People think he had a bad game against Lewis Co, but he only had 12 carries. I don't want to take anything away from Smith by any means, I think he is a terrific back; I would take him anyday on a team of mine, but I just think Boyd is better. Just an opinion. I think at qb you have to go for Lamm at Loretto or the kid at Richland. On defense, I think that Leonard from Camden, McCormick and Gilbert from Riverside, and #40 for Richland are the best defensive players in the region, not just at linebacker. And the Colley kid from Lewis Co. is probably the best db.

This is a fine post ,but you are leaving out one player who will not get the recognition he deserves this year. Bryce Wilbanks from Camden. No, he wont lead his team in tackles , and he will not be in the top five in tackles for the region , but he is the only player in the region who most offences have run FROM all year. He proved his point last year , and this year they ran away from him almost 75% of the time. So i know there are some other players who desrve this honor, and you have done a fine job , just dont forget to give credit where credit is due. My hats off to all the players who will recieve honors this year in our region, YOU GUYS DID US PROUD!