Oliver Springs @ Clarkrange

7ABasketball

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devilfanatic is allowed to have and share his opinions about anything he wants. He was just stating what he thought. If he wasnt at the game and saying that i could understand why you would be upset. Belive me when i tell you, Jackson County is looking really good in the preseason, really good. (He didnt go to school in JC also, so no degree from JC for him, sorry) :thumb:

:ph34r: hen :blink:

He did leave at halftime.

He left at Halftime because his son played at York Inst. that night and he went to watch some of this huge hyped game. But some people just like to rag on other people without knowing the whole story.

IM NOTragging on anyone, in the post earlier, you stated he was at the game, just reminding you that he was only there half of the game.That might be when the action started!

Well, well a Devil in the Henhouse he should be in the ----house. Lady Cats without starting Point Guard and a real good post player out must have been okay this early not to be blowed out of the gym. GO LADY BOBCATS... And im sure both teams will be ready when it counts I dont think you have to give the Gold Ball to Jackson County just yet has Devil would have you believe...

Clarkrange 41 Oliver Springs 30.First and foremost congrats to the lady buffs. You all played better than O.S. BUT in my opionion neither team played well. NEITHER team played to their potential, wether it be C-Range winning by 40 or O.S winning by 10. Don't get me wrong or anything but BOTH teams have a lot to work on! Clarkrange- good look with the rest of your season.

I hope this game got ride of the jitters.

I was close predicted 12 point Clarkrange win... Good Luck to Both Teams

Both teams appeared to have first game jitters as neither could throw it in the ocean from inside.

OS had just nine players, due to off the court stuff, and they seemed to run out of gas in the second half. However, I don't think they would have pulled it out.

The Lady 'Cats are probably going to struggle for awhile on offense. They lost 4 starters last year and their entire returning line-up from last season combined for just 19 points per game.

I really thought they were going to get blown out. With an offense looking for an identity, playing two freshmen for much of the game at point, and well playing at Clarkrange didn't seem like a recipe for an opening-game victory.

As far as the best team in the east, I'll say Oneida (District 1-4) enters the season as the the team to beat. I think OS will be pretty good once they establish an identity and I think Coalfield can be pretty good also.

I'll got with Jackson County and Clarkrange in Districts 5-8 (boy that's going out on a limb).

Well, a "Devil" and the Hen are in this one together. I doubt JC can live up to their billing, since these two think JC's players can actually walk on water. Wait til the regular season starts and teams like OS or Clarkrange prove that theory to be UNTRUE.

:D Kaz :D

There is no doubt that both of these teams will get better and the fact that OS had two starters out does make a difference, if they would have had them they probably would have won this game. Clarkrange will be hard to beat on their home floor but i know for a fact they had atleast ONE loss last year on it and they also lost AGAIN to that same team when they traveled there so i'm not sure why you would be saying "wait till the regular season"??? :D The regular season will be nothing more than a warm up for JC, OS and Clarkrange. I predict all three of these teams to make it to the buro'. Thats when they count.! :D