Livingston Academy (5-5) Vs. Carter (9-1)

The General

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Ill take LA by 21

Scott CO could compete with Carter

It is amazing you say that because Carter used to beat Scott Co regularly. Not sure why you think your sitting at home Highlanders are any good they lost to a AA 6-4 team. Carter's only loss was to a great Fulton team. Not at all saying that Region 1-3A is so great, but Scott Co. was 3-7 and beat a 2-8 Gibbs, 4-6 York, and a Taft Youth Center that is lucky to even have a team. When you play some people and beat them then you can talk. Otherwise stick with you below average Highlanders. I am being real nice to you too. You started it.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, those teams with all that speed have really been running all over us this year. We have lost 5 games by a total of 27 points! That isn't exactly getting run all over! All of our games have been close and we have been in a position to win most of them. This game should be no different!! LA-28 Carter-26 GO WILDCATS!!! PS-We got some speed too!!

DANG!! I'm good!!! LA-27 Carter-24 Just too much Wilson Cates for Carter!!! Way to go Wildcats!!! Told you we were the best 5-5 team anywhere. Now we are the best 6-5 team anywhere!! Keep it rolling next week!!!! GO BIG BLUE

Ran for a TD, huge punt return to set up a TD run, threw for a 2 pt conversion, 52 yard INT return to set up another TD, 52 yard run to set up a score...

That TD run was from the 8 or 9 on third and goal with less than a minute left!!! Several BIG tackles also!! Probally one of the best(if not the best) games of his career!!! Jamey Vaughn had a good game also, Jake Reeder, Jake Peterman to name a few others. Jacob Coffee had a BIIIIG fumble recovery too. Good night for Jakes!!!

This game shouldn't have been as close as it was, I thought LA was gonna blow it open in the third but Carter capitalized on a few mistakes and made some good plays to keep it close, and almost pulled it off. Good game but LA was just too much, 9-1 oh my bad 9-2 and out of the playoffs. GO LA