Ooltewah @ Dobyns Bennett

SergeantOwl22

i respect and enjoy reading db fans' post on here, have an in depth knowledge of the game. it will be a great match up between these two fine programs. wish both teams the best of luck. as i was saying , i like the db fans with one exception, southern sniper needs to be sniped, guy needs to get a clue

They need to take him snipe hunting he would love it.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i respect and enjoy reading db fans' post on here, have an in depth knowledge of the game. it will be a great match up between these two fine programs. wish both teams the best of luck. as i was saying , i like the db fans with one exception, southern sniper needs to be sniped, guy needs to get a clue

get a clue about what? I'm not predicting a DB blowout, i'm just saying that J. Fred is one of the most intimidating stadiums a team can enter, and if you dont think so look at Science Hill last week. Thier QB was having trouble calling plays at the line because of the crowd. If Ooltewah doesnt try to audible or no huddle, then they will not be affected too much by the noise, just maybe a few offsides or false starts.

Edited by SouthernSniper

get a clue about what? I'm not predicting a DB blowout, i'm just saying that J. Fred is one of the most intimidating stadiums a team can enter, and if you dont think so look at Science Hill last week. Thier QB was having trouble calling plays at the line because of the crowd. If Ooltewah doesnt try to audible or no huddle, then they will not be affected too much by the noise, just maybe a few offsides or false starts.

QB and 16 others played there last year so you need to get a clue my friend.

i know they played up here, so they know what the atmosphere is like, but some of the others don't, and they are the ones in for the suprise

that would be MLB, FS, DL, WR and a CB there is not to many penalties that come from these guys based on the noise and plus they played some last season too.

and i'm not stupid, i know what sniper hunting is, o and by the way, snipes exist in real life, so it is possible to hunt a snipe

are you sure? B):)

that would be MLB, FS, DL, WR and a CB there is not to many penalties that come from these guys based on the noise and plus they played some last season too.

are you sure? B):)

I guess we will just see, and yes generally if you win the State German Vocabulary contest, are ranked top 8 percentile in the nation in math, and top 10 percentile in english, you are not too stupid. Dobyns Bennett für immer Zahl eins.

I guess we will just see, and yes generally if you win the State German Vocabulary contest, are ranked top 8 percentile in the nation in math, and top 10 percentile in english, you are not too stupid. Dobyns Bennett für immer Zahl eins.

That's why they thought Einstein was being book smart doesn't make you street smart in other words Common sense.

Hi-einstien.jpg

Denlron, you mean Tom Weathers did that? I know he coached at Red Bank. Seems like if that were true he should have gotten in big trouble.

Yes it was Coach Weathers was 1985 I think after all parties cooled off they let him out of the back of the police car and no charges were filed. I believe the SD cop started it with a shove or comment but wasn't close by.