Cosby At Harriman

old24eagle

Pay no attention to Turtle. He's a loser from North Green that still sleeps in the same bed as his momma. :) As for Cosby, Mr. Shelton better just get ready for next year. I hope he is not a teacher, because his typing skills are horrible. I bet things are so bad in Newport that they would just hire any old junkie off the street.

My pick: Harriman 45 Cosby 0

lol funny...why is it no one likes you again king? o yeah thats right your still livng in the past...little boy...lol lol lol lol lol what a loser...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay no attention to Turtle. He's a loser from North Green that still sleeps in the same bed as his momma. :thumb: As for Cosby, Mr. Shelton better just get ready for next year. I hope he is not a teacher, because his typing skills are horrible. I bet things are so bad in Newport that they would just hire any old junkie off the street.

I can appreciate your pick but you dont have to go and insult anybody. I dont coach at CHS but I do know Coach Shelton personally and he is one of the best human beings you would ever hope to meet! By the way you can be a teacher and not have good typing skills, unless you teach key boarding, he teaches PE and he also teaches at Tusculum College during the summer so he is also a very intelligent person so try to get some facts about people before you insult them or their county. As for Turtle, I am a coach and you obviously are not because if you were you would know that coaches are not supposed to know when they have no chance because if you are a coach worth your salt you always believe you've got a shot or you need to go find another profession!

Edited by Tigercoach1024

I can appreciate your pick but you dont have to go and insult anybody. I dont coach at CHS but I do know Coach Shelton personally and he is one of the best human beings you would ever hope to meet! By the way you can be a teacher and not have good typing skills, unless you teach key boarding, he teaches PE and he also teaches at Tusculum College during the summer so he is also a very intelligent person so try to get some facts about people before you insult them or their county. As for Turtle, I am a coach and you obviously are not because if you were you would know that coaches are not supposed to know when they have no chance because if you are a coach worth your salt you always believe you've got a shot or you need to go find another profession!

and i can appreciate that and no im not a coach...i am proud of the heart you all have shown and good luck..thats all im going to say other than dont mind king..you come to find out he couldnt do damage with pads so he does it with his mouth..good luck to you coach...

who are you coaching to? im not from hampton..hampton and cloudland are just really good teams..and cosby thinking they can beat hampton is a joke...if you are a coach you should know most of all what is about to happen...i mean come one..good luck cosby..i like the heart but thats not enough..but you should take pride in the heart that you have showed by continuing on...whether you go all the way or not..but just learn when to admit no chance.. :thumb:

By continuing on what the h@#& does that mean? They are a respectable 6-4, its not like they are 2-8 and snuck in on a fluke! Sounds like theyve continued on all year, their season didnt end after any loss this season, theyve not give up at any time this season and the way I hear it if it wouldnt have been for a few costly penalties they wouldve beaten North Greene. I appreciate the props again but I do not coach at CHS but I have family that does including Coach Shelton as for King I guess we share the same opinion. Good luck to you and your team whoever they are!

Edited by Tigercoach1024

By continuing on what the h@#& does that mean? They are a respectable 6-4, its not like they are 2-8 and snuck in on a fluke! Sounds like theyve continued on all year, their season didnt end after any loss this season, theyve not give up at any time this season and the way I hear it if it wouldnt have been for a few costly penalties they wouldve beaten North Greene. :D

ok coach..im typing this slowly...by continuing on i mean they held their heads high every single game..that is heart..i am complimenting you now but it seems you wanna try to justify games...north greene beat cosby on their own home field? wow...no excuse for that coach..im not here to raise fights all teh time like king..so just accept waht compliments im giving and go on..dont mind me...im just saying cosby hasnt really played anyone good except for hampton..woot woot...i say again good luck coach and team... :thumb:

ok coach..im typing this slowly...by continuing on i mean they held their heads high every single game..that is heart..i am complimenting you now but it seems you wanna try to justify games...north greene beat cosby on their own home field? wow...no excuse for that coach..im not here to raise fights all teh time like king..so just accept waht compliments im giving and go on..dont mind me...im just saying cosby hasnt really played anyone good except for hampton..woot woot...i say again good luck coach and team... :thumb:

I say again thats fine, Im not trying to fight with you either, I edited my post so you wouldnt think that I was a jerk. I was just saying that first of all I do not coach at CHS, secondly I can recognize a compliment so again I appreciate it but dont give it to me give it to Coach Shelton and his staff for pulling the Eagles out of the cellar and post a very respectable season, one which they were not out of any game all year until the bitter end. So again I say to you and NGHS, good luck. :D

well well sounds like there is alot of talk going on here. guess we here in cosby just cant get away from getting talked about both positive and negative. ah who cares right. ask me if i care...............nope i dont. tiger coach thanks for having our back, but i think your getting bashed pretty hard for something your not an acting part of. so everyone let me introduse you to my friend not a member of my staff. as for turtle how are you doing. who do you all play in the playoffs. do you play for north greene. how are the lynch brothers. i know they had a rough go against south green. is coach rosenbalm doing well i hope so tell him hello for me.

i am not saying we are overlooking marriman in expectation to play hampton. i am only saying that we are going to give harriman all we got and try to go home victorious. if thats what happens then yes we get a shot at hampton another really good tem who we played with for 4 quarters. me and jc campbell have a good relationship, and i would love another shot at him and his team. they may beat us like a drum or it may be another close one who knows. why dont you worry about crossing the road with out getting your shell crushed, and when you get over there find out something about harriman other than there record and make a better educated prediction on the game. KING my man i have missed you bad mouthing me and the eagles. where have you been i was truly worried. now the master of motivation shows himself just in time. how have you been. well now you know i am a teacher. and i do have some difficulty with the grammer and spelling, but thats what my secertary is for. there are some things not going so well in newport but not here on the hill. PTSportswriter i dont think your a doubting thomas just maybee need to to keep researching a little more. give me a call. as for the members of the round table was that all the members thinking i should be coach of the year. i appriciate it and no one has talked to me about doing a coaches corner pregame show. to be honest not sure that that is allowed for cosby. i say that because we dont get a player off the week show like cocke county. i dont think thats fair to my guys. ah again ask my guys if they care and you will probably get..........................a big NOPE. well later guys nope to have some more interesting gab to read later.

shelton

well well sounds like there is alot of talk going on here. guess we here in cosby just cant get away from getting talked about both positive and negative. ah who cares right. ask me if i care...............nope i dont. tiger coach thanks for having our back, but i think your getting bashed pretty hard for something your not an acting part of. so everyone let me introduse you to my friend not a member of my staff. as for turtle how are you doing. who do you all play in the playoffs. do you play for north greene. how are the lynch brothers. i know they had a rough go against south green. is coach rosenbalm doing well i hope so tell him hello for me.

i am not saying we are overlooking marriman in expectation to play hampton. i am only saying that we are going to give harriman all we got and try to go home victorious. if thats what happens then yes we get a shot at hampton another really good tem who we played with for 4 quarters. me and jc campbell have a good relationship, and i would love another shot at him and his team. they may beat us like a drum or it may be another close one who knows. why dont you worry about crossing the road with out getting your shell crushed, and when you get over there find out something about harriman other than there record and make a better educated prediction on the game. KING my man i have missed you bad mouthing me and the eagles. where have you been i was truly worried. now the master of motivation shows himself just in time. how have you been. well now you know i am a teacher. and i do have some difficulty with the grammer and spelling, but thats what my secertary is for. there are some things not going so well in newport but not here on the hill. PTSportswriter i dont think your a doubting thomas just maybee need to to keep researching a little more. give me a call. as for the members of the round table was that all the members thinking i should be coach of the year. i appriciate it and no one has talked to me about doing a coaches corner pregame show. to be honest not sure that that is allowed for cosby. i say that because we dont get a player off the week show like cocke county. i dont think thats fair to my guys. ah again ask my guys if they care and you will probably get..........................a big NOPE. well later guys nope to have some more interesting gab to read later.

shelton

lol..you truly are the man...yeah everyone at north greene doing good..sad were losing good seniors but doing good...we didnt make it to the playoffs sadly..good luck to your team and boys coach..i like that post so much...mutual respect baby...yeah south greene has hella game..lost it 53-0 sadly...like your teams heart like i said earlier coach...

Edited by turtle72

Pay no attention to Turtle. He's a loser from North Green that still sleeps in the same bed as his momma. :angry: As for Cosby, Mr. Shelton better just get ready for next year. I hope he is not a teacher, because his typing skills are horrible. I bet things are so bad in Newport that they would just hire any old junkie off the street.

Even the junkies know that Newport and Cosby might be in the same county but are two different communities with two different schools. One of which, (COSBY) finished with a respectable 6-4 record. Get off of Shelton, and Cosby all together. To hear you talk Cloudland should be an NFL team, why are you wasting your royal time worrying about little ole Cosby. You got all that professional football crap to keep you busy.

No disrespect to Cloudland.(great team, great season) The king is just bad representation for you guys.