Cookeville V. Lavergne

heartmilesofit

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LaVergne is ready for this one. Maybe a close one or a blowout havent't decided yet. All i can say is don't under estimate the RINES!

GO RINES!!!!!!

I agree. I think it will either be a close one or a blowout, with either cookeville or lavergne coming out on top.

You guys must be dreaming, Cookeville will win this one by atleast 3 touchdowns (18points). They are on a different level than Lavergne. They won't be challenged until the Riverdale game, although i do admit that Wilson Central will cause them to break a sweat. :lol:

Finally, someone that makes a little sense! ;)

Ok, my serious prediction... Lavergne comes out playing hard, cookeville struggles at times, and cookeville is down 10-7 at the half. Cookeville gets a couple of big plays in the third quarter, and gets a 21-10 lead. Lavergne puts together a good long drive in the 4th quarter, comes back and makes it 21-17 cookeville. After a couple of good defensive series for Lavergne, they get the ball, and get a couple of first downs. Then with just over 3 minutes left in the half, Cookeville gets an interception. cookeville just starts running the ball, getting 4 or 5 yards a carry. Then on 2nd down, cookeville runs the ball up the middle, but breaks it, and gets a long touchdown, to seal the game. Final score, Cookeville 28, Lavergne 17.