Meigs Co. Tigers Vs Greenbrier

fan number1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meigs county is a real hard nose football team. They do kinda lose momentum in the second half, but they don't give up. The win against howard showed that. They have a awesome defense that has won most of their games for them. I have been a long time fan of meigs for the past twenty years and i have never seen a more dedicated tiger football team. It makes you proud to be a citizen of meigs county. I will be travelin up to greenbrier with the tigers to watch a clean sportsman like football game. i heard greenbrier has a good defense so more than likely it will be a defensive game. The tigers have a great middle lineback, charlie mobriant, who is one of the top tacklers in the area and a real stought nose man Will Garrison.

On offense it will be lead by junior quarterback Tyler Roberts and junior tailback Tyler Mobriant. They also have a kicker who i seen has an awesome leg that can put it in the endzone on kickoff. The gameplan for the tigers is to manage the clock and they will pull out a tough win over greenbrier and move on to the second round were they will probably get their revenge back on polk county, that is if they survive against white house. the pressure will ocme down to the captains on the team.....offensive captain tyler roberts and defensive captain charlie mobriant....good luck to mike martin and the other tiger coaches and mailnly good luck to the next state champions, The TIGERS!!! Lets do it, we all have faith!

Meigs county is a real hard nose football team. They do kinda lose momentum in the second half, but they don't give up. The win against howard showed that. They have a awesome defense that has won most of their games for them. I have been a long time fan of meigs for the past twenty years and i have never seen a more dedicated tiger football team. It makes you proud to be a citizen of meigs county. I will be travelin up to greenbrier with the tigers to watch a clean sportsman like football game. i heard greenbrier has a good defense so more than likely it will be a defensive game. The tigers have a great middle lineback, charlie mobriant, who is one of the top tacklers in the area and a real stought nose man Will Garrison.

On offense it will be lead by junior quarterback Tyler Roberts and junior tailback Tyler Mobriant. They also have a kicker who i seen has an awesome leg that can put it in the endzone on kickoff. The gameplan for the tigers is to manage the clock and they will pull out a tough win over greenbrier and move on to the second round were they will probably get their revenge back on polk county, that is if they survive against white house. the pressure will ocme down to the captains on the team.....offensive captain tyler roberts and defensive captain charlie mobriant....good luck to mike martin and the other tiger coaches and mailnly good luck to the next state champions, The TIGERS!!! Lets do it, we all have faith!

Meigs will not find it that easy to come in and take this ballgame. Herndon, Dill and Pigg will keep the ball going forward while Robertson, Krisle and Seay along with a host of others will build a wall. Greenbrier is a complete four quarter team. One thing we found is they don't lay down in the last quarter, or even in the last minute. Greenbrier is tougher than you think.

Meigs will not find it that easy to come in and take this ballgame. Herndon, Dill and Pigg will keep the ball going forward while Robertson, Krisle and Seay along with a host of others will build a wall. Greenbrier is a complete four quarter team. One thing we found is they don't lay down in the last quarter, or even in the last minute. Greenbrier is tougher than you think.

Hey I think tigerfootball is trying to just have a little fun---I am a die hard meigs fan but i know going in we are big underdogs and just trying to get our program up to the level greenbriar is. You guys are coming off a state runner up finish you dont do that by not being tough--dont get offended by tigerfootballs statement i think he is only trying to have some fun. Greenbriar is very well respected over here in meigs county and are probably 2-3 touchdown favorites/.

Hey I think tigerfootball is trying to just have a little fun---I am a die hard meigs fan but i know going in we are big underdogs and just trying to get our program up to the level greenbriar is. You guys are coming off a state runner up finish you dont do that by not being tough--dont get offended by tigerfootballs statement i think he is only trying to have some fun. Greenbriar is very well respected over here in meigs county and are probably 2-3 touchdown favorites/.

No problem with having confidence in your team.

The way both of these teams use the ball control, this game may be over with in a little over and hour............

I started this thread and it has been interesting to see the replies

I know greenbrier is a first class team and i believe we will be very welcome

So much is similar

I believe we have out come the second half and we have gotten stronger with each game

Should be a good game

and as i said in the first thread

ANYONE can be beaten on a given day

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The difference in this game will be the physical shape of the players and the older gentlemen on the sidelines (coaches). Don't know about yours, but ours are super-qualified. Try losin' the caliber of players from last year and reloading in this small of a community. It ain't easy, but obviously it can be done.

Tony Stewart was quoted in the media last week about people playing mind games with him. He said that's like bringing a knife to a gun fight. Tigerfootball, our players may read this 'stuff' we write every week, but they don't need any more motivation. They've been to the 'big dance,' so they know how to get there.

One more thing: Not criticizing or saying we're better, but you won't believe the fan support once you really see it. Crazy don't even begin to describe it. We even sit on your side B) . Hope you like forest green!

Go Cats! :lol:

I just hate it when the other team is Orange and Black and have Tigers as a nickname.

Soooooo.....GO GREEN!!!

stay focused.......the white house win is in the past...just take care of business.

Go Tigers beat the North Canton Hoover Vikings!

I just hate it when the other team is Orange and Black and have Tigers as a nickname.

Soooooo.....GO GREEN!!!

stay focused.......the white house win is in the past...just take care of business.

Go Tigers beat the North Canton Hoover Vikings!

Tigerfootball, our players may read this 'stuff' we write every week, but they don't need any more motivation. They've been to the 'big dance,' so they know how to get there.

Go Cats! :thumb:

I think one thing that helps the Cats is that we old folks are probably about the only ones that visit this site with any regularity. I don't think many of the players get caught up in the postings whatsoever.

The fan support for Greenbrier is amazing. End zone to end zone at home. The number of people in the stands last year in Jackson, Memphis, and Murfreesboro was absolutely incredible.

one thing you can say about Greenbrier we love our football...even through the bad years but i must admit finding a seat is near impossible unless you get there rather early at the White House game we were fighting for standing room...imagine what it would be like in the playoffs...?