Lewis Co. Vs. Ezell Harding

hunt4

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis Co. played great last Friday and i would expect them to continue this week. From what i have seen in other threads its about 50/50 on what everyone thinks about this game. Lewis Co. does have a great secondary and its sounds like most of the 5aa teams are more passing orientated, so it should be a good game.

Well Lewis Co. has faired well against the pass against teams in Region 6, however they have not seen a passing attacks as good as Ezell Harding's all year. So it will be interesting in how they respond to their offense. Lewis Co. loves to pound the football and will try to do so against Ezell Harding. Whichever team can control the line of scrimmage will win this game, and I think that will be Ezell Harding in a close one.

Well Lewis Co. has faired well against the pass against teams in Region 6, however they have not seen a passing attacks as good as Ezell Harding's all year. So it will be interesting in how they respond to their offense. Lewis Co. loves to pound the football and will try to do so against Ezell Harding. Whichever team can control the line of scrimmage will win this game, and I think that will be Ezell Harding in a close one.

Good post. This one is very accurate and says all that needs to be said about this game. I give no prediction though but besides that I agree completely with you.

I can assure you that no one in Lewis County has even had a thought of taking Ezell Harding lightly.

As I see it, in region 5-AA, there is not a huge spread in talent as far as any of the top four teams. They are talented, well coached teams and whether you drew Ezell, DCA, Goodpasture or East Robertson, you got nothing easy. Any of the four could have as easily won the region championship.

Lewis County knows quite well that they have a big task ahead of them this week and are preparing accordingly.