Sleepers

TF38478

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Catholic, and Fulton is the two time defending champs so they are not going to sneak up on anybody. But again I say this, LA will beat Carter because they are simply better and Carter is overrated! Look out for Pigeon Forge and LA coming out of the top bracket of the Region 1-2 playoff battles but I think if the Rogan kid can stay healthy the Falcons will go on to threepeat as 3-a champs. :rolleyes:

Granted Fulton is the defending 2 time state champ. But I disagree that they will 3 peat. I saw the Fulton- LA game and last week and if LA could have shut down Fulton's run game they would have won.

Last year Smith Co. completely shut Fulton's running game down but couldn/t stop Ish -Bishop connection. Not to knock the QB b/c I believe he is only a freshman but he is not Ish just yet!!

The farther Fulton advances if somebody can shut down their run game has a real good chance to beat them. But that will be eaiser said than done.

If Fulton hadn't lost Ish QB from last year( I believe that was his name) I would totally agree that Fulton would have had a cake walk to the gold ball. I believe Catholic AE or LA if given another chance could beat Fulton provided they shut Rogan, Cobb and Co. down.

One team that may be getting overlooked is the Riverside Panthers. No one is giving these guys a chance against Goodpasture. The Panthers are averaging over 30 pts per. Most of it on the ground. Their style of play is meant to be ball control and low scoring. It is hard for the other team to score without the ball.

GO BIG BLUE

keep an eye on these teams as possible sleepers:

Harriman

Lookout Valley

FCS

Whitwell

Watertown

Midway

Loudon

CAK

York

C-Gap

Carter

Catholic

Notre Dame

Unaka

Polk County

Meigs County

Pigeon Forge

FULTON(Us of course!)

AE

Seymour

Oliver Springs

South Greene

Tyner

Dont be shocked I said this. TC has a sleeper headed their way. B)

fulton.they are awesome every year and don't play favorites.i heard well i know for a fact guys at fulton's 1st round opponet were caught smoking drugs and got slapped on the wrist while at fulton ish thought he was above the law and was arrested for selling at school late last year plus they kicked off jack wagner for missing a mandatory team meal and meeting and getting in his teams face and saying they couldn't win without him.they could very well say well ok we need you to win so do whatever but they got rid of the trouble and are breezing along so 7 and 3 fulton is a sleeper and a class program