Oliver Springs @ Cumberland Gap

The Sports Guy

GO BOBCATS!!!!!

Guys no matter what happens tomorrow night you're playing 1 more game than last years dissappointing 1-9. You were not given much of shot this year either and look what you accomplished so far. Your biggest mouthed CHEERLEADER will be yelling as loud as ever, so give it all you've got and leave it there. IT IS TIME FOR THE SECONDARY TO STEP UP!!!!!!! Have a safe trip north and get focused.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to wish Cumberland Gap the very best this week. Congradulations to Coach Cline for an outstanding job. What a great individual and coach that has not been given enough credit for what he is doing and what he has done. I hope that this is just the beginning to a rich tradition.

GO BOBCATS!!!!!

Guys no matter what happens tomorrow night you're playing 1 more game than last years dissappointing 1-9. You were not given much of shot this year either and look what you accomplished so far. Your biggest mouthed CHEERLEADER will be yelling as loud as ever, so give it all you've got and leave it there. IT IS TIME FOR THE SECONDARY TO STEP UP!!!!!!! Have a safe trip north and get focused.

That is a wonderful post bballmom. It's good to see teams have great years after disappointing ones. We are feeling the same thing this year at CG. I hope you do have a safe trip up here and get treated well while your here. See you all tomorrow!!!!

Panther Pride!!!!!!

:D umm...I didn't have anything to do with this school being consolidated??? I'm just a fan that really supports this team and this community. Sorry, but you have me confused with somebody else!!! I do know the "Doc" that you're thinking of though!!! B)

C'mon Doc tell us the truth...Are u the Doc were thinking of???

C'mon Doc tell us the truth...Are u the Doc were thinking of???

I don't have a phd. I have a phfb!! :D That doc is not even in town right now I don't think! I told ya, I'm just a big fan and have enjoyed the heck outta this year. So you boys gotta keep winning so I can have something to do on Friday, and talk about all week!!! B)

CG-42

OS-14

Panther Pride!!!!!!

You could be right, but Oliver Springs will have to bring a lot more intensity than the unit that gave up 35 to G-P.

The Panthers are tough to run upon, and O.S. doesn't play the same offense as "Pass Happy" Valley.

It could be lower, but I'm stuck on 28-14 Panthers.

That score sounds about right Sports Guy. B)

It's just about here!!! I'm excited . Ihope the boys can control their emotions!!! It should be a very fun night at the Gap. Remember everybody, gametime is at 7:00 and NOT 7:30. All the CG faithful need to be out in full force for this one. It needs to be L-O-U-D!!!!!!!

CG-42

OS-14

Panther Pride!!!!!

When G-P played OS they still thought they were good. As the season went on, they realized they weren't and got worse as the season went on. I think OS would beat them by more if they played again, but a little team called Alcoa will make sure that rematch doesn't happen.

You're right about Alcoa, but you left some others out that stand between an OS vs G-P rematch this season. About 5 others if my math is correct.

:thumb: