Why so much hype about Trousdale Co.?

u-nv-me

Are you saying that we moved to 3A to get away from competition. It is 3A. 3A. That means that schools there are bigger than 2 and 1 As. Do you understand that, or are you stupid? They are bigger and better. TC moved up to 3A not to get away from competition but to get closer. They moved to 3A to play Smith, Macon, Portland. These are rival games. They pack them 10,000 deep sometimes. Have you ever seen two private schools play in front of 10,000. NOPE, not even 5A. Those games made TC a huge amout of money at the gate, privates bring no one. I wish we were playing South Pitt, cause they bring a load. Privates have like 25 fans. The games ain't exciting if no one is there to watch. We don't dodge competition or pressure, we welcome it. So bring it on. NOthing new to us. This private crap needs to be cut out. I believe they have a league for privates. It is DII. Go play there where you belong. Other states separate them totally, GA does. Without public schools you would be nothing, nobody would be at the games.

GREAT POST ;) ...

P.S. I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD PLACE PICKED OUT WHERE THE PRIVATES CAN GO PLAY, BUT WE BETTER NOT DISCUSS THAT ONE ON HERE :D ...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying that we moved to 3A to get away from competition. It is 3A. 3A. That means that schools there are bigger than 2 and 1 As. Do you understand that, or are you stupid? They are bigger and better. TC moved up to 3A not to get away from competition but to get closer. They moved to 3A to play Smith, Macon, Portland. These are rival games. They pack them 10,000 deep sometimes. Have you ever seen two private schools play in front of 10,000. NOPE, not even 5A. Those games made TC a huge amout of money at the gate, privates bring no one. I wish we were playing South Pitt, cause they bring a load. Privates have like 25 fans. The games ain't exciting if no one is there to watch. We don't dodge competition or pressure, we welcome it. So bring it on. NOthing new to us. This private crap needs to be cut out. I believe they have a league for privates. It is DII. Go play there where you belong. Other states separate them totally, GA does. Without public schools you would be nothing, nobody would be at the games.

I thought the thread name was "was so much hype about TCHS"? Not why can't the privates play in their own league? If you'll notice the TC bashing was by a South Pitt fan not a private school fan.

My answer as an FC fan is that TCHS deserves all the hype they get. They are "in a class by themselves" on the football field. Their record in whatever class they have played warrants the accolades they get on this web site as well as any press they receive regarding football. Not many schools names are always listed in the top of their classification in any sport every year for 30 years in a row! Anyone wanting to win this years Class A championship will have to go thru TC to get it!

However, FC looks forward to playing them this week for the 2nd time this year both times at TC. You see we realize playing better competition makes you stronger and better. Thats why we choose to play Davidson Academy (playing for Div 1A state championship tonight) and Ezell Harding in our non region games rather than some pushover public school who can't make the playoffs like lots of other regions champs choose to do.

Obviously, your grade school education limits you from counting past 25. Look at the crowd tonight and don't be surprised if FC has as many fans there as TC. You see FC has become a community school as well. An alternative to inner city education of Lebanon so to speak! Besides if you applied the same 1.8 muliplier to our fans that you do our kids imagine the gate you would receive. Everyone would be scrambling to play private schools! :D

Don't hate FC because you have to play us. You've won more than your share against us. Believe it or not most FC fans root for you guys and wish you the most success possible when we are not playing against you! We take great pride in being in REGION 4 where football is still played hard for 4 quarters. Best of luck and please no hard feelings if the upset happens tonight. Nothing would be sweeter than traveling to the creekbank and beating the best team in 1A in the state!!! :D

I thought the thread name was "was so much hype about TCHS"? Not why can't the privates play in their own league? If you'll notice the TC bashing was by a South Pitt fan not a private school fan.

My answer as an FC fan is that TCHS deserves all the hype they get. They are "in a class by themselves" on the football field. Their record in whatever class they have played warrants the accolades they get on this web site as well as any press they receive regarding football. Not many schools names are always listed in the top of their classification in any sport every year for 30 years in a row! Anyone wanting to win this years Class A championship will have to go thru TC to get it!

However, FC looks forward to playing them this week for the 2nd time this year both times at TC. You see we realize playing better competition makes you stronger and better. Thats why we choose to play Davidson Academy (playing for Div 1A state championship tonight) and Ezell Harding in our non region games rather than some pushover public school who can't make the playoffs like lots of other regions champs choose to do.

Obviously, your grade school education limits you from counting past 25. Look at the crowd tonight and don't be surprised if FC has as many fans there as TC. You see FC has become a community school as well. An alternative to inner city education of Lebanon so to speak! Besides if you applied the same 1.8 muliplier to our fans that you do our kids imagine the gate you would receive. Everyone would be scrambling to play private schools! :D

Don't hate FC because you have to play us. You've won more than your share against us. Believe it or not most FC fans root for you guys and wish you the most success possible when we are not playing against you! We take great pride in being in REGION 4 where football is still played hard for 4 quarters. Best of luck and please no hard feelings if the upset happens tonight. Nothing would be sweeter than traveling to the creekbank and beating the best team in 1A in the state!!! :D

Yeah, it would be a great upset. Sort of like the one we pulled against FRA in '90 and then Bruceton in the state championship, or against South pitt in '98, or against CPA in 99, or Portland on the "train tracks" in '01. Problem is that FC hasn't pulled anything like that. History repeats itself and look for the Commandos to get put out like a fat kid in dodge ball.

Oh and the reason that public schools are suffering is because of private schools who take all the good teachers away from students who are just as deserving as you. An alternate to Lebanon education? Your education is what you make out of it. Lebanon High needs people that transfer to Friendship to stay in public education and to excel there, despite the odds. It can be done. I went to TC about a decade ago and I got into every college that I applied to, including Vandy and 3 Ivy schools. So after we beat you tonite, I'll show you how to do some math. We'll start by simple subtraction. Our score, something like 35, minus your score, something like 21. 35-21= 14. I'm calling us to beat you by 14. We'll see how it plays out.

Yeah, it would be a great upset. Sort of like the one we pulled against FRA in '90 and then Bruceton in the state championship, or against South pitt in '98, or against CPA in 99, or Portland on the "train tracks" in '01. Problem is that FC hasn't pulled anything like that. History repeats itself and look for the Commandos to get put out like a fat kid in dodge ball.

Oh and the reason that public schools are suffering is because of private schools who take all the good teachers away from students who are just as deserving as you. An alternate to Lebanon education? Your education is what you make out of it. Lebanon High needs people that transfer to Friendship to stay in public education and to excel there, despite the odds. It can be done. I went to TC about a decade ago and I got into every college that I applied to, including Vandy and 3 Ivy schools. So after we beat you tonite, I'll show you how to do some math. We'll start by simple subtraction. Our score, something like 35, minus your score, something like 21. 35-21= 14. I'm calling us to beat you by 14. We'll see how it plays out.

the funniest thing about tonights game was they used the same trick play we did. And it worked both times.