Why so much hype about Trousdale Co.?

u-nv-me

buc do you really think that over the past 4 years that the yellow jackets played substandard teams, i guess portland in 01 and livingston aca, as well as weel as some others couldnt measure up to your privates either

Didn't say that. Don't put words in my mouth. 3A has some good teams. Obviously Clint moved TC to 3A because 1A and 2A he didn't think he'd compete as well. Unfortuately it has given your YELLOW jackets quite a name.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't say that. Don't put words in my mouth. 3A has some good teams. Obviously Clint moved TC to 3A because 1A and 2A he didn't think he'd compete as well. Unfortuately it has given your YELLOW jackets quite a name.

ok you didnt say that but do you think that these privates honestly would have been as competitive there ........

Gee...let me get this straight. You are whining because you have to play schools twice your size. TC moves up and plays teams 3 times their size and you still whine about it. Just sit back and think about that a little bit. Does that make sense to you? :thumb:

snoball you gonna be at the game friday night, by the way im at home on the ridge now and am going to watch from up next to where my dad sits by the press box so come let me slam ya a couple of times if your there

im suppossed to work till 11 that night but il see if i can leave early, iv heard youve dropped alot of weight so iv been working on my speed and submissions but for our fight im predicting none of that matters, better not sit to high up cause you gonna fall hard from the KO B):thumb::lol:

BUC ROGERS...they were classified as 2a when they went to 3a...as were we. That is one class...not two. Do you still want to argue about Goodpasture too? As far as homework...it seems you are lacking. We didn't avoid or dodge GP or DL. We chose not to play them. Like I have said before...you are at least 4 years behind on this argument.

Ain'tOne, are you a TC fan or Smith County? Maybe both? That's OK. Just having trouble figuring you out. But I think I'm starting to. I haven't argued with you for 4 years about this topic but it doesn't mean I can't have an opinion, right? I am getting my info from old newspaper articles where Clint was interviewed. I know a little bit about GP since we've played them several times. Even though they were 2A and we were 1A. We like playing teams that can give us a good game. TC likes playing teams they can beat 91-0.

Ain'tOne, are you a TC fan or Smith County? Maybe both? That's OK. Just having trouble figuring you out. But I think I'm starting to. I haven't argued with you for 4 years about this topic but it doesn't mean I can't have an opinion, right? I am getting my info from old newspaper articles where Clint was interviewed. I know a little bit about GP since we've played them several times. Even though they were 2A and we were 1A. We like playing teams that can give us a good game. TC likes playing teams they can beat 91-0.

your using that score completly out of context to support your increasingly fallable arguments i guess rbs' lack of a solid program is a direct effect of our coaching staff and our policies also, your using one exteme scenario to back up your ludicrous theories keep digging that hole baby cause your burying your credibilty, and i can still hear those violins :thumb:B):lol:

Edited by snoball5278

BUCSTER I am definitely NOT a TC fan. I probably dislike them more than you do...but you and others like you...have no argument. If you want to play 5a teams...and trail 42-7 at the half...hey...that's up to you. TC did play a tough non-region schedule. They pounded us 41-7. If you want to say we are weak...then I'm all ears. Z1857C.jpg

Can't wait to hear your response. :thumb:

Edited by Antwan

your using that score completly out of context to support your increasingly fallable arguments i guess rbs' lack of a solid program is a direct effect of our coaching staff and our policies also, your using one exteme scenario to back up your ludicrous theories keep digging that hole baby cause your burying your credibilty, and i can still hear those violins :thumb:B):lol:

What ludicrous theory did I use snoball? I said I had newspaper clippings of some of the articles talking about TCs program. I said GP played 2A when they were small enough to be 1A. What ludicrous theory are you talking about?

What ludicrous theory did I use snoball? I said I had newspaper clippings of some of the articles talking about TCs program. I said GP played 2A when they were small enough to be 1A. What ludicrous theory are you talking about?

Geee...GP has never had a 1a enrollment except for this year....and that doesn't count because of the multiplier. What does it take to get that through to you?

that tc enjoys playng teams they can beat 91-0, thats whats ludicrous, i bet the coaches really look forward to playing those games, id even bet they set aside practice time during preparation for tough games just so they can figure out how to make the other team fumble and throw ints so they can run that score up and give you somthing to start LUDICROUS arguments about, that have absolutly no credibilty to them and an intelligent man should know that just because something is in print that that doesnt constitute it as fact, keep digging that hole bucco

Edited by snoball5278