Why so much hype about Trousdale Co.?

u-nv-me

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't move up two classes...and if you could be in 1a...you would be too. :thumb: You talk about me being closed minded. Geeeee

Once again your all wrong about this classification thing Ain'tOne. TC moved up to 3A from 1A and played there 4 years. This is their 1st year back in 1A. They didn't want to play against 1A privates and if they moved to 2A they had David Lipscomb and YES GOODPASTURE waiting on them. They jumped 2 classifications to AVOID (DODGE) the competition. They never played in 2A to my knowledge. But they definately moved from 1A to 3A and then back to 1A. I have no problem with them playing 1A. That is where all schools that don't recruit (athletic scholarships) and are of equal size should be. This would also include DCA, CPA, etc etc.

You should really do a little more homework on how far this coach (not the players) has gone to avoid competition. Then again. I think you might think just like him from some of your other posts on other boards.

You are 100% correct. If I had my choice ALL the schools athat are 1A size would play 1A that do not give athletes scholarships. If someone threw a 1.8 multiplier on SC that would make you 4A (I think) How would you like playing 4A opponents every Friday night. Probably as much as we like playing schools twice our size.

Baylor 607

Fulton 856

Red Bank 1318

Cookeville 1907

Gee...looks like you already do that of your own volitiion.

If we could hand pick the players we had.......That would be just fine with us!!! :thumb:

WHO IS HAND PICKING THEIR PLAYERS? DII. The Magnet Schools (Tyner) Do you get upset losing to them every year. They are twice a 1A schools size and can draw from everywhere in the county. The differece is they don't pay tuition.

Once again your all wrong about this classification thing Ain'tOne. TC moved up to 3A from 1A and played there 4 years. This is their 1st year back in 1A. They didn't want to play against 1A privates and if they moved to 2A they had David Lipscomb and YES GOODPASTURE waiting on them. They jumped 2 classifications to AVOID (DODGE) the competition. They never played in 2A to my knowledge. But they definately moved from 1A to 3A and then back to 1A. I have no problem with them playing 1A. That is where all schools that don't recruit (athletic scholarships) and are of equal size should be. This would also include DCA, CPA, etc etc.

You should really do a little more homework on how far this coach (not the players) has gone to avoid competition. Then again. I think you might think just like him from some of your other posts on other boards.

BUC ROGERS...they were classified as 2a when they went to 3a...as were we. That is one class...not two. Do you still want to argue about Goodpasture too? As far as homework...it seems you are lacking. We didn't avoid or dodge GP or DL. We chose not to play them. Like I have said before...you are at least 4 years behind on this argument.

Yes, you are DOMINATING!!!!!!!! TC is AWSOME. CLINT IS THE MAN!!!!!

NOT!!!! You only play in a Division you are assured of winning.

Stephen Hargis (newspaper editor) said it best. "No other program in the state has taken steps as drastic as Trousdale to avoid private schools. Depending on perspective, the Yellow Jackets were either brilliant or TRUELY YELLOW (lets go with that) by opting to move up two classes to 3A to AVOID (DODGE) all the private schools. Now that the multiplier has been implemented the YELLOW Jackets dropped back to the smallest classification."

if i had the money i would pay a violinist to follow you around playing sad songs to go with your crying, i for one can not prove weather or not your opinions are true are false but you can not prove if my opinions are wrong either, but i can say this for a fact, you my friend can beat a dead horse with a ferocity of lion and you can belly ache better than anyone i've ever met you sir are the epitomy of self pity and i congratulate you :thumb: and hello willie c glad to hear your back state side

Buc, take this private crap to another board. Every board I get on you are bringing this up. Like Antwan said, you are way behind on this topic. You could really up your post number if you would buy the plus membership. If you will do that, me and Antwan will try to catch you up on the private/public issue. For now, accept the fact that there is a multiplier rule. And if you don't like that, you can go to DII or just not be a part of TSSAA! See ya Friday night.

If we could hand pick the players we had.......That would be just fine with us!!!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Edited by I Love HS Football